The H Hotel in Midland joins Michigan list of 2014 AAA Four Diamond Award® honorees
DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The H Hotel in Midland is the newest hotel to be awarded AAA's prestigious Four-Diamond rating for hospitality industry excellence. A total 16 hotels and five restaurants across Michigan have earned the AAA Four-Diamond Award for 2014.
Four outstanding Detroit properties received the designation. They include The Westin Book Cadillac (4 consecutive years); the MotorCity Casino Hotel (5 years) and its restaurant, Iridescence (13 years), and the MGM Grand (6 years).
The other award-winning hotels include:
- Birmingham – The Townsend Hotel (26 years)
- Dearborn – The Dearborn Inn (11 years) and The Henry Hotel Autograph Collection (25 years)
- Grand Rapids – Amway Grand Plaza Hotel (29 years) and JW Marriott Hotel Grand Rapids (7 years)
- Radisson Plaza Hotel and Suites – Kalamazoo (2 years)
- Mackinac Island – Grand Hotel (20 years)
- Mount Pleasant – Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort (16 years)
- Plymouth – The Inn at St. John's (3 years)
- Rochester – Royal Park Hotel (8 years)
- Romulus – The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport (11 years)
- Southfield – The Westin Southfield (12 years)
The other AAA Four Diamond restaurants include:
- Birmingham – Rugby Grill (13 years)
- Farmington Hills – Cafe Cortina (11 years)
- Grand Rapids – Cygnus 27 (10 years)
- West Bloomfield – The Lark (24 years)
The awards will be presented by AAA Michigan at a special noon luncheon on Monday, March 10 during the 2014 Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa in Acme in northern Michigan.
AAA rates more properties than any other rating entity. AAA offers the only ratings based on professional, on-site evaluations using published guidelines weighted by member priorities.
1 Auto Club Drive
Dearborn, MI 48126
SOURCE AAA Michigan