PLAINS, Pa., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc. (HMG), a leader in healthcare advisory and managed services consulting, has had a very successful 2013. Not only did HMG successfully position new and existing clients for the future with their advisory and managed services, the organization also established Huntzinger Staffing Solutions (HSS), a healthcare resource staffing company.
"We believe 2012 was a banner year for HMG. Not only did we increase both our managed and advisory services in 2013, we launched a healthcare staffing company, Huntzinger Staffing Solutions (HSS) that is laser focused on delivering solutions and measurable results for our clients," George Huntzinger, president and CEO of HMG said. "We anticipate high demand for HSS, as the healthcare industry seeks verified, knowledgeable staffing resources."
Key new business engagements in HMG's portfolio include (among others):
- Managed and lead the clinical and revenue cycle implementation of Cerner Millennium at an independent, community-based health system.
- Assisted a large faith-based organization with clinical workflow redesign associated with attainment of Meaningful Use incentives.
- Currently assisting several hospitals with Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC®) coding associated with the sharing of lab information across multiple entities as part of Meaningful Use Stage 2 compliance.
- Currently assisting several hospitals with quality improvements associated with nursing documentation.
- Assisting a community-based hospital with the procurement of a new inpatient Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Working with an academic medical center on the implementation and roll-out of Epic throughout its inpatient and ambulatory facilities.
- Assisted a large integrated delivery system with redesigning their revenue cycle and cash management functions.
- Formed a sister company – Huntzinger Staffing Solutions (HSS) – in February, focused on providing experienced resources to assist in healthcare IT implementation projects.
"As the healthcare industry continues to undergo significant regulatory changes, HMG is here to advise and manage our clients so they are able to move forward seamlessly," Huntzinger said. "Meanwhile, HSS will continue its growth by providing certified resources to assist in healthcare projects and IT implementations. We are dedicated to providing experienced and skilled staff to supplement our clients' projects."
About The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.
HMG provides advisory and managed services consulting to the healthcare industry. We focus on clinical and operational business performance optimization by ensuring alignment between IT, clinical, and ambulatory areas to position our healthcare clients for the future. For more information, visit www.huntzingergroup.com.
About Huntzinger Staffing Solutions, LLC
HSS provides experienced IT resources to healthcare organizations across the country, allowing their clients to address both short-term and long-term IT implementation staffing needs. Working collaboratively with organizations, HSS identifies the required skill sets to meet business objectives. For more information, visit www.huntzingerstaffing.com.
SOURCE The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.