"The transition of CEO duties from Emil Brolick to Todd Penegor has been seamless, as expected," said Nelson Peltz, Chairman of the Board of Directors. "Todd's strong leadership, operational expertise and great passion for Wendy's® will benefit the brand and all of Wendy's stakeholders. We are also very grateful for Emil's many contributions and his efforts to ensure that he retired with an excellent successor in place, and a highly capable senior leadership team."
With the leadership assignments confirmed today, Penegor will lead a senior management team that includes:
- Bob Wright, Executive Vice President, Chief Operations Officer and International
- Kurt Kane, Chief Concept and Marketing Officer
- Gunther Plosch, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Weisberg, Chief People Officer
- Liliana Esposito, Chief Communications Officer
- Abigail Pringle, Chief Development Officer
- David Trimm, Chief Information Officer
- Dana Klein, Interim General Counsel and Assistant Secretary
- Scott Kriss, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting and Tax Officer
About The Wendy's Company
The Wendy's Company is the world's third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's system includes approximately 6,500 franchise and Company-operated restaurants in the United States and 28 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit aboutwendys.com or wendys.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120831/MM66742LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-wendys-company-appoints-todd-penegor-chief-executive-officer-300275424.html
SOURCE The Wendy's Company