Groovv Online Payments Key Features:
- Acceptance of all major credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments from any computer with an internet connection
- Centralized transaction management accessed from the cloud with options to issue refunds, generate receipts, store customer payment information and void transactions
- World-class data security to ensure the protection of customers' data and enable businesses to identify fraudulent transactions
- Automated, recurring billing for processing payments on a scheduled basis, such as for monthly subscriptions and membership dues
- Hosted payment pages that simplify the online checkout process for a merchant's website and allow customers to make purchases and pay invoices online
- Full and easy integration with a business' e-commerce website and shopping cart, providing a uniform customer experience that complies with PCI security standards
"Having secure and convenient payment options is a top priority for merchants and their customers," said Joe Kaplan, CEO of Total Merchant Services. "With Groovv Online Payments, merchants have the tools they need to offer a full range of payment options, enabling them to expand buying opportunities for customers and grow their business."
Groovv Online Payments is available now from Total Merchant Services sales partners as well as direct from the company. Pricing may vary.
For more information on Groovv Online Payments, visit: http://www.totalmerchantservices.com/product/online-payment-processing/
About Total Merchant Services
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services has helped more than 500,000 businesses with their payment processing needs and currently processes more than $12 Billion in credit and debit card transactions annually. The company is committed to providing small businesses with easy and affordable payment processing solutions. For more information, call: 747-888-9000 or visit: www.totalmerchantservices.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/total-merchant-services-introduces-secure-cloud-based-suite-of-card-not-present-payment-solutions-300300413.html
SOURCE Total Merchant Services