MIAMI, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On-demand healthcare and telemedicine company TreatMD has released its practice and billing software. The Practice Suite platform allows providers and healthcare professionals to launch telemedicine services in their practice or facility, connect with new and existing patients, and bill for their telemedicine services.
Additionally, with telemedicine regulations and reimbursement guidelines changing almost daily, TreatMD has customized its Practice Suite platform on a per state basis, thereby meeting the needs of a provider's current state regulations and billing requirements for telemedicine reimbursements.
"Most doctors are not aware there are state parity laws that require telemedicine visits to be reimbursed the same amount as an in office consultation. Today, doctors are finding themselves conducting several types of consultations over the phone and even email, whether it is for a prescription refill or follow-up. By using the TreatMD practice suite, these similar consultations can now be reimbursable and compensate for the doctor's valuable time." TreatMD co-founder Michael Muchnick
Here are 10 key things to know about TreatMD's practice suite telemedicine software:
- White Label: In a few clicks, a provider can configure the Practice Suite platform to be hosted on their website. For example, patients can engage with a branded provider at: doctors.yourdomain.com
- Your State, Your Rules: Every state has different telemedicine regulations and reimbursement guidelines. The Practice Suite is customized on a per state basis, configured with features and billing modules aligned with a provider's state regulations.
- Billing, Eligibility, & Reimbursement: Providers can increase practice revenue and set their own pricing for consultations and services, or check eligibility and process private payer, Medicare, or Medicaid claims for telemedicine reimbursements.
- E-Prescribe: Providers have access to integrated e-prescription tools and management.
- Seamless Scheduling, Charts & Integration: Practice Suite provides easy auto pilot scheduling tools, full charts, and integration modules for top EMR software solutions.
- Virtual Urgent Care Features: Providers can configure after-hours scheduling and stop losing patients to urgent care clinics.
- All Visit Types Supported: Practice Suit is applicable for video, phone, office visits, and even in-home visit management.
- Acquire New Patients: Providers can be public on the TreatMD.com marketplace to acquire new patients.
- Retention & Same Day Appointments: Patients live busy lives, and Practice Suite stops providers from losing patients to online office scheduling companies. With Practice Suite, you can say to your patients, "We can see you online in 2 hours."
- Patient Satisfaction & Alternatives: Patients are showing signs of warming up to On-Demand Healthcare. When you offer patients an alternative way to see you, your no-shows are now manageable, retention increases, follow-ups become manageable for the patient, and your patients now have flexibility for the demanding schedules.
Practice Suite General Features: https://www.treatmd.com/learn-more/practice
Practice Suite Sign Up Link: https://www.treatmd.com/joinnow/practice
To arrange an interview with a TreatMD spokesperson, contact our Communications Coordinator at 866-288-4990, ext. 1003, or email Press@TreatMD.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/treatmd-launches-telemedicine-practice--billing-software-suite-300317264.html