NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 13th edition of the 'Lighting Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis' reviews the overall lighting sector with a focus on lamps, luminaires and controls with comment on the recent positive performance of the market and forecasts which take into account the impact of the referendum and the likely, more modest performance over the next few years. This unique report answers the need for both a quantitative and qualitative analysis of lighting products focusing on market size and trends, product mix, supply, distribution and future prospects, the report is comprehensive, informative and will facilitate operational and strategic decision-making processes.
Key sections covered:
- Lamps / Bulbs Market - market size by value and forecasts to 2020, product mix, key trends, import and export levels and end use mix.
- Luminaires / Fittings Market - market size with forecasts to 2020, key influencing factors, international trade and end use mix.
- Lighting Controls Market – market size by value with future prospects, key trends and end use sectors.
- The impact of developments in LED products.
- AThe impact of European legislative changes.
- The impact of international trade.
Key areas of insight include:
- Impact of the referendum results on forecasts over the next few years.
- Growth of LED lamps in the commercial sector and development in the domestic replacement sector.
- Focus on energy and carbon savings driving growth of more efficient lighting solutions for key commercial sectors.
- Controls market enjoying good growth as public sector continues to seek greater energy savings as budget constraints continue.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Market size by value 2011-2015 and forecasts to 2020. Commentary on these forecasts. Impact of 'Brexit' on the forecasts in the immediate future and in the medium term future.
- Key trends and influences on the market – technical innovation, product development and increases in imported products.
- Market share: product mix – lamps, luminaires and control, domestic and non-domestic, key end-use sectors and the reasons for any changes in market share.
- Key market influences: construction output, house moving levels, the effect of legislation on the overall market and influences on specific sectors.
- Definition, description of different lamp types - tungsten halogen, incandescent, fluorescent, discharge, etc.
- Market size by value 2011-2015 and forecasts to 2020, taking into account the referendum vote and the likely impact on the product sector. Product mix by lamp type.
- Recent market performance, trends and key influencing factors. Assessment of growth of particular lamp technologies. Increasing impact of LED technology. New suppliers entering UK market.
- International trade: changes to the level of imports and exports in recent years and the dependence of the UK market on lamp imports.
- End use mix - Domestic/non-domestic sectors respective market shares by value, mix of new and replacement applications, product mix value sales.
- Market size by value 2011-2015 and forecasts to 2020, taking into account the referendum vote and the likely impact on the product sector.
- Recent performance, trends and key influencing factors, end use mix - levels of demand for domestic and non-domestic sectors, etc.
- Domestic/non-domestic sectors – respective market sizes, mix of products, identification of changes in the mix and reasons for any changes.
- International trade - impact of imported luminaires and lighting equipment.
- Definition and ranges available.
- Market size by value 2011-2015 and forecasts to 2020, taking into account the referendum vote and the likely impact on the product sector, also influencing factors, current situations, future prospects.
- Key end-use sectors – dominated by non-domestic which has been boosted by the retrofitting sector.
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION
- Key suppliers in each sector– description, indication of turnover, mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Suppliers share by value – lamps and luminaires sectors.
- Key suppliers by turnover, size of company (number of employees).
- Distribution structure for lighting market – domestic and non-domestic sectors main distribution channels.
- Non-domestic market – dominated by wholesalers and distributors, commentary on changes in channels of distribution trends and influencing factors.
- Influence of the general economic situation – construction levels and consumer confidence.
- The impact of the drive for efficiency and carbon reduction.
- Market prospects, areas of potential growth/decline, longer-term trend for integrated lighting solutions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516898-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uk-lighting-market-report---quantitative-and-qualitative-2016-2020-analysis-300323175.html