MUMBAI, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Delivers Browser-based Video Collaboration Technology for Enterprises and Professionals
Earlier this week, uniRow released the next version of its browser-based video collaboration product. Code named Seabiscuit, this version brings rapid collaboration and interactivity for scalable webinars and online training sessions. uniRow allows anyone to host scalable webinars, online training and collaboration sessions. uniRow also enables education consultants, online trainers, e-Learning companies and enterprises to deliver interactive webinars using their latest web browser.
With an ability to support multi-way high-quality video and seamless collaboration, uniRow can be used to host sessions for 1000+ participants.
What is new?
- Faster Connectivity: uniRow Seabiscuit loads three times faster and is lighter on your bandwidth. Our dynamic bandwidth detection ensures your experience doesn't suffer in multi-party collaboration.
- Smoother Collaboration Tools: uniRow collaboration is now on HTML5. This significantly improves interactivity and control during white-boarding, document sharing or polls. You can now switch between different collaboration types with the click of a button.
- Instant Polls: We redesigned the polls to make sure you can test participant alertness and attentiveness quickly.
- Integrated Toll-Free Dial-in: Join a uniRow session with a computer or telephone. This allows your team members, customers and students to join from areas where Internet is a challenge. Toll Free dial-in numbers are available for more than 30 countries. If you wish to know more about it, please contact our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-650-318-3852)
- Instant Participant Feedback: Participants can give instant feedback or request the presenter to go slow, repeat or speed up. All this, with the click of a button.
- Play Recordings on Tablets and Smart Phones: We ensure all your previous sessions are retained for reference and reused. Now we went a step further and have added support for recording playback on any smartphone or tablet device.
- Faster Screen Sharing: Screen Sharing is now faster and consumes lesser bandwidth. See the screen sharing preview and receive chat messages while you are away from your uniRow window.
- Improved API and Integration: Our API allows you to integrate the uniRow experience within your website or application. It is not just single sign on. We ensure the uniRow experience is delivered within your product. For more details on API and integration, write to us on email@example.com.
What customers say?
"The software is very handy and the features especially the white board with different color writing facility is superb. Excellent results are visible with 3G connectivity and Google Chrome as browser. The new version is really awesome with better writing options and switch over facility between the documents and white board. Student interaction also seems better with tools through which a student can request to speed up or slow down or repeat the conversation." - Sanjay Sharma, Author, Education & Management Consultant, AastiAcademy, London.
"In my coaching sessions, I need a clear and intimate atmosphere to create shifts within my clients that produce lasting change. When I use uniRow for these sessions, I feel as if I'm sitting in a room with my client creating the same dynamic as we would be face-to-face.
The platform itself is extremely easy for both me and my clients to use. I just send out an email to request a meeting, and they simply click on a link. No software is required. Whenever I need to discuss a report or refer to a document, I simply upload it during my live session and do not need to worry about emailing it in advance. I can even add my own notes and drawings as we speak.
Additionally, all sessions are able to be recorded instantly and played back by my clients as they wish, enabling them to recapture crucial information whenever needed. There really is no other meeting platform that provides this amount of functionality at this very affordable price point." - Cheri Creighton, Organizational and Life Coach, Member of the International Coaching Federation, USA.
Pricing and Availability
uniRow subscription starts at $10 per month for a basic plan and costs $40 per month for a fully featured version. Customers can register for a 15 days free trial and can choose from various subscription options.
Follow us Online
uniRow is developed and marketed by Samuday Web Technologies PL, a company incorporated in Mumbai, India. Samuday is founded and backed by IIT alums and global technology executives. For more information, visit http://www.unirow.com.
Primary Media Contact: Nimit Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-22-25899350