(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
In 2015, about US$ 1.5 billion worth of revenues were attained through the global sales of neuromorphic chips. Increasing preference for neuromorphic engineering over conventional computing and a large-scale integration of analogue circuits for improving neurological & biological mimicking in smart machines continues to drive the demand in the global market for neuromorphic chips.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1289
Future Market Insights' report, titled "Neuromorphic Chips Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026," projects that the global neuromorphic chips market, which is currently valued at an estimated US$ 1.6 billion, will rake in revenues worth US$ 10,814.9 million by 2026 end. According to the report, the size of global neuromorphic chips market will expand exponentially - at 20.7% CAGR. Technical hurdles such as developing complex algorithms, and a sluggish commercialization of neuromorphic chips inhibits the market's growth to some extent. And, high costs associated with the pricing as well as production of neuromorphic chips remains a key challenge for the key players in global neuromorphic chips market.
Regional Forecast of Global Neuromorphic Chips Market
Key findings assessed while analysing the neuromorphic chips market across several regions in the world include,
- North America's neuromorphic chips market is projected to be valued at nearly US$ 3 billion by the end of forecast period.
- In 2015, Western Europe recorded US$ 304.5 million revenues through sales of neuromorphic chips, rendering it the second-most dominant region in the global market after North America.
- Nevertheless, the neuromorphic chips revenues attained in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will increase at the fastest growth rate, exhibiting a stellar 23.6% CAGR through 2026.
- Following APEJ, the Japanese neuromorphic chips market is estimated to be valued over US$ 1.6 billion by 2026-end.
- Demand for neuromorphic chips in Middle East & Africa will be comparatively less, while the expansion of neuromorphic chips market size in Eastern Europe and Latin America is predicted to be more than 17% CAGR throughout the projection period.
Preview Analysis on Global Neuromorphic Chip Market Segmentation by Application - Image Recognition, Signal Recognition, Data Mining and Others; By Vertical - Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/neuromorphic-chip-market
Global Neuromorphic Chips Market: Competitive Backdrop
Industry leaders and tech giants such as IBM Research Inc. and Intel Corporation are participating in the growth of global neuromorphic chips market. Being a leading developer of advanced integrated platforms in digital technology has favoured Intel Corporation to engaging in designing, manufacturing & computing of neuromorphic chips. In 2016, IBM Research used phase-change materials to advance the data storing & processing capacities of neurons in analog chips. Besides these, companies such as Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., BrainChip Holdings Ltd., HRL Laboratories, LLC, General Vision Inc., Hewlett-Packard Labs, and Knowm Inc., are leading participants shaping up the competitive landscape of global neuromorphic chips market.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1289
Global Neuromorphic Chips Market: End-users & Applications
Advanced technologies are being used for development of alternative processing chips that recognize images or 3-dimensionally classify objects while capturing live environments. So, the demand for neuromorphic chips in image recognition is less likely to grow higher over the forecast period. About 37% of global neuromorphic chips market value is currently accounted by image recognition, but is projected to steep below 35% by 2026-end. Signal recognition & data mining applications, on the other hand, will witness a considerable rise in their global market share over the forecast period. With respect to the key end-user industries, aerospace & defence, consumer electronics and automotive are expected to collective account for nearly 60% of global neuromorphic chips revenues by the end of forecast period. Global neuromorphic chips sales accounted by aerospace & defence are expected to be more than US$ 2 billion by 2026-end. Healthcare industry, on the other hand, is projected to exhibit a US$ 1.3 billion incremental opportunity from 2016 to 2026.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Smart Mining Market Segmentation By Automated Equipment - Driller & Breaker, Load Haul Dump, Mining Excavator, Robotic Truck, Others; By Component - Hardware, Solution, and Service (Engineering & Maintenance, Consulting, Product Training, and Implementation & Integration Service): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-mining-market
- Mass Notification Systems Market Segmentation By Application - Interoperable Emergency Communication, Integrated Public Alert and Warning, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery and Business Operation; By Solution - In-building Solution, Wide-area Solution and Distributed Recipient Solution; By Product Type - Hardware, Software and Services; By End-user Vertical - Ommercial, Education, Energy and Power, Healthcare, Defence, Automotive, Transportation and Logistics and Government Institutions: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/mass-notifications-systems-market
- Mobile Payment Transaction Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 - 2020: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/global-mobile-payment-transaction-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44-(0)-20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights