LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
This comprehensive U.S. beer industry report from Beverage Marketing Corporation provides an in-depth examination of the all facets of the brewing industry including the mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures reshaping the industry. Data and analysis of state and regional markets, distribution channels, brewers and brands, quarterly growth, imports, exports, packaging, pricing, advertising, demographics, projections and more are presented.
The answers you need:
This research study scrutinizes all aspects of the beer market in the United States, offering historical views, current data and five year forecasts for more aspects of the market than ever before.
Questions answered include:
- Which brands and segments in the U.S. market grew in 2015, and which did not?
- What are the quarterly trends for beer, malternatives and non-alcoholic beer through the first half of 2016?
- How did the leading beer companies – major brewers as well as importers – perform? What are their sales figures and growth? What percentage of U.S. market share did the various brewers and brands hold?
- Which distribution channel grew the fastest in 2015? Which are likely to see growth in the years ahead?
- What are per capita consumption figures likely to look like a few years down the road?
- How are the proportions of beer in packages vs. draft likely to change by 2020?
This report features:
This U.S. beer report addresses industry developments and issues of interest to marketers, advertising executives, industry suppliers, financial analysts and anyone else with a special interest in the beer market.
This nearly 500 page U.S. beer market research study contains:
- An overview of the national and regional beer markets, including volume, per capita consumption and growth for all beer as well as imported beer.
- Discussion of the leading states regarding volume and per capita consumption.
- Volume and growth of the various sub-categories including craft, premium, super-premium, ice beers, imports, malternatives, etc.
- Analysis of beer sub-categories and the brands comprising them.
- Comprehensive coverage of imports to the U.S. and exports from the U.S.
- Current volume statistics for the leading brands (e.g. Bud Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Heineken, Corona Extra, etc.) of each major beer company.
- A ranking and examination of the top beer companies, including brewers and importers such Anheuser-Busch InBev, MillerCoors, Crown Imports and Heineken USA.
- A look at packaged and draft beer trends nationally, regionally and by state.
- A look at beer pricing at the producer and consumer levels.
- A breakdown of the market by distribution channel through 2020.
- Analysis of advertising expenditures, detailed by company, brand and media.
- Comparisons of consumer demographics for all beer and top domestic and imported beer brands.
- Beverage Marketing's projections for the future of the industry.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4610051/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-beer-through-2020-300394008.html