Use Your Smartphone to Keep Those New Year's Fitness Resolutions
- Attention New Year's Resolutionists: LifeProof your smartphone for the workout -
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Want to make your New Year's fitness goals stick? Incorporate your fitness resolutions into your lifestyle by making your smartphone an ally with a LifeProof case. Water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof, meet your new workout buddy.
Here are five New Year's fitness resolutions you can keep with LifeProof:
- Lap it up to burn maximum calories. Swimming is a great way to burn off those turkey pounds quickly. With LifeProof, you can take your iPhone right into the water with you, down to 6.6 feet. Listen to music while doing laps, or track your workout using Swim Tracker or your favorite swimming app. The LifeProof armband straps your phone to your arm while you swim, so you don't need to give it a second thought.
- Spin it to win it. Cycling has become increasing popular both in and out of the gym because it helps you get lean and strong while minimizing impact to joints. Check out cycling app Strava to track your ride and your calories. Made to be your cycling BFF, LifeProof cases protect from puddles and rain, mud and dust on the trail and any unexpected bumps and drops so you can focus on your ride. Accessories such as the LifeProof bike mount lets you keep your phone close.
- Hit the road Jack. Strap your LifeProof case to your arm using the armband and head out for a run. Protected from sweat, unexpected showers, bumps and tumbles, you can listen to music while you run and track your progress using Endomondo or your favorite fitness app.
- Don't be a Januarian. Gyms are full in January, but tend to thin out by the end of the month as people forget about New Year's resolutions. Keep your fitness plan going by tracking your progress across workouts with an app like Nike+, and make it fun by listening to music and getting tips from your fitness-related social network. Keep your phone on-hand and make every workout count.
- Count it to lose it. A healthy eating plan helps you make the most of your fitness routine and keeps you satisfied between workouts. Keep track of calories with Calorie Counter or your favorite nutritional app, and see those holiday pounds melt away. With LifeProof, your phone can go anywhere your day takes you, so there's no excuse for leaving it behind!
All LifeProof products can be purchased at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile locations nationwide or at www.lifeproof.com. LifeProof is an official sponsor of IRONMAN, XTERRA events, and Andy Potts , professional triathlete, Olympian, IRONMAN® and IRONMAN 70.3 World Champion.
The LifeProof company mantra is Freedom; LifeProof designs, manufactures and markets an entirely new category of products designed to give people more freedom from environmental constraints. Based in San Diego, LifeProof offers elegant and protective cases for Smartphones and Tablet PCs that enable full functionality and interactivity under any condition encountered in daily life. The registered brand name 'LifeProof' is inspired by the protection and fully functional convenient operation of the device in water, mud, dirt, or snow. For more information, visit www.lifeproof.com.
More by this Source
LifeProof Announces Fre Case for iPad Mini
May 21, 2013, 08:15 ET
Stephen Daverio Joins LifeProof as Managing Director, EMEA
Apr 11, 2013, 08:15 ET
LifeProof to Offer Total Water Protection Program for Apple iPhones and iPads
Apr 03, 2013, 08:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.