Verizon Wireless and LG Mobile Illuminate With LG Enlighten™
Multi-tasking and Customization are Easy with LG Enlighten on the Verizon Wireless Network
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. and SAN DIEGO, Sept. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Wireless and LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile), today announced LG Enlighten™ will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Sept. 22, and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning Sept. 29.
Powered by Android™ 2.3, LG Enlighten is ideal for messaging, email and apps in a slim and affordable smartphone. Customers can stay connected and up-to-date on news and their social life on the nation's most reliable network.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.2-inch touch screen display (320 x 480)
- 800 MHz processor for performance and multi-tasking
- Full QWERTY keyboard with large keys for easy typing
- Adobe® Flash® 10
- 3G Mobile Hotspot allows users to share a data connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Seven customizable home screens with shortcuts to apps, favorites and widgets
- Customizable apps menu
- 3.2-megapixel autofocus camera and camcorder
- Support for Google™ Mobile Services, including Gmail™, YouTube™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™, as well as access to more than 250,000 apps available to download from Android Market™
- Bluetooth® 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Wi-Fi connectivity (b/g/n)
- Exchange support
- Suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
- 2 GB microSD™ card pre-installed
Pricing and availability:
- LG Enlighten will be available for $79.99 after a $50 mail in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
- Customers will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 for 450 minutes per month and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
- Verizon Wireless Mobile Hotspot data plans are available beginning at $20 for 2 GB.
For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 106.3 million total wireless connections, including 89.7 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 93,000 people working in over 120 operations around the world. With 2010 global sales of 55.8 trillion Korean won (USD 48.2 billion), LG comprises four business units – Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, and Air Conditioning & Energy Solutions. LG is one of the world's leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines, and refrigerators. LG has signed a long-term agreement to become both a Global Partner and a Technology Partner of Formula 1™. As part of this top-level association, LG acquires exclusive designations and marketing rights as the official consumer electronics, mobile phone and data processor of this global sporting event. For more information, please visit www.lg.com.
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
The LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is a leading global mobile communications and information company. With its cutting-edge technology and innovative design capabilities, LG creates handsets that provide an optimized mobile experience to customers around the world. LG is pursuing convergence technology and mobile computing products, while continuing its leadership role in mobile communication with stylish designs and smart technology. For more information, please visit www.lgmobilephones.com.
SOURCE Verizon Wireless
More by this Source
More Residents in Centerville, Pa. Can Experience 4G LTE with Verizon Wireless Expansion
Dec 12, 2013, 14:25 ET
More Irwin, Pa. Residents Can Experience 4G LTE with Verizon Wireless Expansion
Dec 12, 2013, 14:24 ET
More New London, Ohio, Residents Can Experience 4G LTE With Verizon Wireless Expansion
Dec 12, 2013, 14:12 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.