LAS VEGAS, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CTIA Super Mobility Week -- Vertex Wireless, alongside engineering subsidiary Conversa Solutions, today announced the release of their next generation of Customized Deployment Solutions to support the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge. Vertex's new Custom Deployment Solutions (CDS), is a comprehensive set of tools and services that allow businesses to tailor Samsung devices to their own unique needs. The Vertex CDS are on display in the Samsung Booth #3122 at CTIA's Super Mobility Week.
With Vertex CDS, Samsung devices can be transformed significantly into a purpose-built vehicle for Enterprise and Value-Added-Resellers (VARs) in markets such as Retail, Hospitality, Marketing, Aviation, and more. The customization platform also allows the enterprise to safely, securely, and persistently add their proprietary software to a device in a managed and effective environment.
"Our CDS offering is all about adding value to a Samsung smartphone or tablet by using tailor made software to enhance the overall User Experience (UX) of the device," stated John Wessel, Chief Operating Officer of Vertex Wireless. "We can customize the device in a variety of ways from branding, wakeup, sounds, application, to OS level settings. We've launched several major custom solutions into nearly every vertical including: a housekeeping solution for a national hotel chain, a virtual reality solution for a marketing agency, an asset protection tool for a national retailer, just to name a few."
Vertex's New CDS utilizes the Samsung Knox Customization platform. Features of the new Vertex CDS include:
- Extended Device Capabilities: Control the user experience of the device through out-of-the-box configuration tools or personalized customization services.
- Professional Kiosk Mode: Restrict access to the status bar and device settings. Your device could serve as a point of sale information kiosk, service transaction kiosk, and more.
- Rebranded Software: Display your company's marketing message on your device. You can use customized booting splash screens and specify branded wallpaper to be used on each device.
- Optimized User Experience: Design specific navigation flows for your purpose-built device by remapping hardware key functions, changing the home screen settings, and more.
- Over-the-air (OTA) Device Configuration: Save on operating costs by reconfiguring off-the-shelf devices instead of purchasing purpose-built hardware. Configure devices in bulk OTA without physically accessing the devices.
"Vertex-Conversa is a Premier Samsung KNOX Customization and Enterprise Alliance partner who has launching thousands customized solutions across multiple industry verticals," stated Keith Fuentes, Vice President Sales for Samsung KNOX. "I strongly believe their new custom deployment solutions will match the market success of Samsung's Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge."
Vertex Wireless is an authorized distributor of Samsung Unlocked and Generic devices including the Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 and J3. Vertex is also an authorized parts distributor and authorized service center for Samsung Mobile Parts and Accessories. By coupling device procurement and CDS, Vertex wireless has created the most robust "one-stop-shop" mobile procurement solution in the market.
About Vertex Wireless
Vertex is a 4PL distribution, logistics, and engineering services firm specializing in providing custom solutions to our customers in the wireless industry. For more information on Vertex Wireless Custom Deployment Solutions, contact a sales associate at (630) 293-6300 or visit www.vertexwireless.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vertex-wireless-introduces-next-generation-of-device-customization-solutions-to-support-samsung-galaxy-s7--s7-edge-300322492.html
SOURCE Vertex Wireless