LAS VEGAS, Dec. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Waves Audio, the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies, today announced that it will showcase its latest technological innovations at International CES 2017. The company will demonstrate with HTC Vive and Dell in addition to unveiling new solutions for other OEMs, developers and content creators seeking to integrate new audio technologies into their products.
As the preeminent provider of innovative audio technologies in consumer electronics, Waves Audio provides leading OEM's with a variety of solutions that allow end-users to voice operate their devices, capture audio in 3D, and play virtual reality audio using any headphones. The technologies developed and showcased by Waves include an overall comprehensive offering for consumer electronics such as Far Field Pick Up, Waves Nx's Virtual Reality Audio, and 3D Audio Recording.
At International CES 2017, Waves Audio will demonstrate the following technologies:
- MaxxVoice with Enhanced Far Field Pick Up functionality - The first, best-in-class performance for Far Field Pick Up algorithms
- Waves Nx – Virtual Reality Audio - The first, comprehensive software infrastructure designed for the average consumer for Virtual Reality Audio content creation and playback
- 3D Audio Capture – Enables recording in high-quality, full 360-degrees surround sound, using the 3 to 4 consumer-grade microphones found in most consumer electronic devices
- MaxxAudio New Generation - Waves Audio's newest suite of advanced audio enhancement tools that bring award-winning technologies to consumer electronics devices
- Racket: Nx – The first VR title to use the revolutionary Waves Nx VR Audio SDK
- Google Home – One example of how we've collaborated with an OEM to fine tune sound
"Waves Audio has always been above the curve and on trend when it comes to digital audio innovations. When we saw how VR and AR would become the way of the future we created a complete audio infrastructure for the development of 3D audio," said Tomer Elbaz EVP & GM Consumer Electronics Division of Waves Audio. "Our current portfolio offers a complete set of solutions for this emerging market and its evolving needs, whether it is home recording, professional mixing or spatial audio reproduction using headphones."
Waves Audio is exhibiting in the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (formerly the LVH Las Vegas Hotel & Casino), Suite 2610 at International CES in Las Vegas, NV. To schedule a meeting contact email@example.com. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Waves Audio Ltd.
Waves is the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies and the driving power behind hit records, major motion pictures and popular video games the world over. A recipient of a Technical GRAMMY® Award, Waves is acclaimed by top professional and prosumer users worldwide. More than 250,000 recording studios, mixing and mastering facilities use Waves' portfolio of cutting edge technologies on a daily basis to create top-selling music, movies and games. Waves' professional technologies, 25 years of expertise, and passion for sound are now utilized to meet mobile audio challenges and deliver premium audio experiences on consumer electronics devices.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/waves-audio-to-showcase-the-latest-in-consumer-audio-innovations-at-ces-2017-300383579.html
SOURCE Waves Audio Ltd.