weightwatchers ultimate chicken cookbook
NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- America's number one dinner choice takes center stage in WEIGHT WATCHERS ULTIMATE CHICKEN COOKBOOK, a compendium of 250 of Weight Watchers® best-ever recipes focusing on this versatile ingredient.
Delicious and economical, chicken is perfect for everything from quick weekday dinners to leisurely weekend meals. Not surprisingly, it's also a go-to ingredient for anyone trying to lose weight or cook healthy family meals.
These chicken recipes are also perfect for anyone interested in cooking (and eating) scrumptious, satisfying dishes. The best of the best are all here, in easy-to-use categories, including:
- Tasty small bites, from Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce to Chicken and Cheddar Quesadillas
- Salads, both classic and thoroughly modern, like Chicken, Mango, and Black Bean Salad or Grilled Chicken Sausage with Roasted Potato Salad
- Tempting soups and stews, such as Mexicali Chicken Soup with Lime and Chicken Stew with Dumplings
- Company favorites, including Hunter-Style Chicken and Chicken, Shrimp, and Kielbasa Paella
- Something from the oven, such as Chicken Baked in Salt Crust and Green-Olive Roast Chicken
- Grilled main dishes, like Chicken Under a Brick and Tequila-Citrus Chicken
- Slow-cooker favorites, including Chicken and Ham Cassoulet and Meatballs in Cinnamon-Tomato Sauce
- Dishes ready in 20 minutes, like Chicken and Edamame Stir-Fry and Chicken Caesar Pitas
Each recipe includes complete nutritional information, as well as Weight Watchers PointsPlus® values. In addition, WEIGHT WATCHERS ULTIMATE CHICKEN COOKBOOK features valuable information on buying and safe handling of chicken, how to carve chicken and turkey, cooking chicken to perfection, types of birds and how to choose them, slow-cooker know-how, and more.
About Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Weight Watchers International, Inc. is the world's leading provider of weight management services, operating globally through a network of Company-owned and franchise operations. Weight Watchers holds over 40,000 meetings each week where members receive group support and learn about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical activity. WeightWatchers.com provides innovative, subscription weight management products over the Internet and is the leading Internet-based weight management provider in the world. In addition, Weight Watchers offers a wide range of products, publications and programs for those interested in weight loss and weight control.
SOURCE Weight Watchers International, Inc.