BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/-- As part of its mission to support creators everywhere, Ello is excited to announce the Ello Buy Button.
"So much has been written and said about the value of the creative class and the ever-emerging creative economy. We built Ello specifically to serve these creatives. At Ello we're making design and product decisions to empower creators to live through their work and ideas. Our work is being guide by 5 distinct notions:
- To build and connect with an audience, interact socially and grow organic reach
- To create and maintain a professional portfolio — build your reputation and expand your influence
- To sell your work and ideas
- To create opportunities to connect with brands and publications - to get hired and get published
- To learn how to be more successful - professional development
"We're building a platform for members of the creative class to realize their dreams of living through their passions and gaining success through their creativity," says Todd Berger, Ello CEO.
- Here's how the Ello Button works:
- Upload an image of your product
- Click the $ icon
- Add a link to the product listing in your store
It's that easy. Anyone browsing Ello will know that when they see the green $ icon, something awesome is for sale. All it takes is a click on the icon, and they'll be taken to the product listing on the seller's site.
Ello is currently building relationships with a select group of affiliate partners who will empower Ello to earn referral fees when people visit partner sites from Ello and buy things.
About Ello - www.ello.co
Ello is the Creators Network. Launched in Fall 2014 by creators, for creators, Ello is the only online community specifically designed and developed for the world's artists, photographers, designers, illustrators, GIF makers, architects to discover, share, discuss, publish, sell and promote their work, and the work and ideas of others that they love. Ello is available on Android, iOS and the web.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/whats-next-in-creative-social-commerce---ello-introduces-buy-button-300309770.html
SOURCE Ello PBC