Wildfire Selects Likeable as Preferred Channel Partner
Leading social agency Likeable to offer Wildfire's Social Media Marketing Suite to brands
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wildfire, a division of Google that helps brands manage their social media presence across platforms, today announced that it has selected Likeable as a preferred channel partner. Likeable, a full-service social media and word of mouth marketing firm, will now resell Wildfire's Social Marketing Suite to its brand clients. Wildfire's Preferred Channel Partner Program enables agencies to expand their offering and provide brands with more comprehensive solutions to meet their social media marketing needs. As a Wildfire preferred channel partner, Likeable can now easily integrate Wildfire's Suite into its current offerings, enabling the agency to focus on creative development while scaling its business.
Wildfire's Social Marketing Suite provides a complete set of integrated software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications that enable brands of any size to manage their social presence across multiple social networks. The Suite includes:
- Ads: Enables agencies and brands to plan, execute, manage, and optimize social advertising across multiple social networks (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Pages: Provides templates for brands and agencies to easily design, run, and manage social content across multiple social properties and networks.
- Messages: From a single unified application, brands and agencies can create, schedule, run, and manage messages across multiple social networks.
- Promotions: Industry-leading promotions application that enables brands to quickly and easily build, run, track, and manage marketing activities – including contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, and numerous other campaign types – across multiple platforms to drive engagement and business results.
- Analytics: Comprehensive reports and dashboards that provide different views tailored for all types of users, from CMOs to frontline social media and community managers.
Likeable helps brands manage their social media presence, from high-level comprehensive strategy and implementation to daily community management and status updates. The agency works with more than 200 companies, including Neutrogena, Logitech, Medtronic, The Pampered Chef and Entenmann's. As a Wildfire preferred channel partner, Likeable joins social agencies across the world—Europe, South America, South East Asia and Northern Africa—that leverage the software company's Suite to manage social marketing initiatives for global brands.
"Likeable is well known for its innovative social campaigns and the agency's accolades speak to the level of creativity and excellence that we look for in a channel partner," said Victoria Ransom, founder and head of Wildfire. "Partnering with a market leader such as Likeable addresses Wildfire's goal to provide agencies across the globe with dynamic social media marketing solutions so they can engage their audience and efficiently scale their business."
"Working with Wildfire will help us achieve our brand promise of scaled human engagement," said Carrie Kerpen, President and COO of Likeable. "This exclusive partnership allows us the opportunity to provide best-in-class service to leading brands and have a competitive advantage in the market."
Additional supporting quotes:
- "We have a passionate customer base and Likeable and Wildfire has helped us focus that passion into compelling content. Last summer Likeable helped us develop a photo contest using the Wildfire platform. The true stories and photographs from our customers became the stars of our holiday advertising. We used pictures and stories from the contest in our holiday window and store signs as well as in our website and social media communities." – Andy Netzel, Manager, Creative Services, Things Remembered
- "Wildfire has played an integral part in helping to build Ritani's social media presence. Likeable is continually coming up with new and creative ways to engage with fans and Wildfire has always delivered when it comes to creating fun applications and experiences for our growing fanbase." – Nicole Smith, Digital Marketing Manager, Julius Klein Group
- "For over a year, Pendaflex and Likeable have been leveraging Wildfire's powerful software to grow, engage and reward our social communities on Twitter and Facebook. Their comprehensive platform has been a significant factor in our social media marketing success." – Candie Harris, Vice President Marketing North America, Esselte Corporation
Likeable Media is an award-winning, global social media and word of mouth marketing firm with a focus on the creation of compelling content. Likeable Media has worked with over 200 brands such as Medtronic, General Electric, Neutrogena, Verizon, and Logitech. Likeable Media is recognized as one of Facebook's top 90 Preferred Developer Consultants, and is the only agency to win three consecutive WOMMY awards from the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA). In 2012, Likeable Media was named #146 on the Inc 500 Fastest-Growing U.S. Companies List. Likeable consists of Likeable Media, as well as the small business software product Likeable Local.
Wildfire, a division of Google, helps brands manage their social presence across platforms, with over 21,000 paying customers worldwide, including 30 of the world's 50 most valuable brands. Wildfire's Social Marketing Suite combines best-of-breed social promotion and advertising software, robust mobile and desktop page management, messaging and sophisticated real-time analytics in one complete platform. The combination of Wildfire's technology with Google's advertising solutions will help provide a more holistic way for brands to manage and optimize their marketing efforts and spend across all digital channels, including search, display, video, mobile, and social. Brands and agencies such as Virgin, Amazon, Unilever and Ogilvy as well as thousands of businesses use the Wildfire platform to engage with audiences on major social networks, including Facebook, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter. Wildfire has offices in throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit www.wildfireapp.com.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.