DUBLIN, Dec 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Top 500 IVD Companies Worldwide" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India's largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostics distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc. has 327 employees.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions.
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel.
- Trinity Biotech plc's total revenues for fiscal year 2015 were $100.2m.
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostics products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 500 IVD Companies Worldwide'.
This unique and exciting report identifies and profiles the leading 500 manufacturers and distributors of core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Profile information for companies in The Top 500 IVD Companies Worldwide' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million), Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
2) IVD Suppliers
3) IVD Distributors
4) IVD Industry Associations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxqqgx/the_top_500_ivd
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-top-500-ivd-companies-2016---research-and-markets-300371138.html
SOURCE Research and Markets