Zillow Launches Marketplace For Rental Professionals Technology Solutions Help Property Managers, Rental Agents and Landlords Automate and Streamline Entire Rental Process from Vacancy to Lease
SEATTLE, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, leading real estate marketplace Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) introduces Zillow® Rentals, a free marketplace and suite of tools for rental professionals. Zillow Rentals provides property managers, rental agents and landlords with best-in-class productivity tools and resources to help them manage and market their listings, for free.
This launch follows Zillow's acquisition of San Francisco-based RentJuice® in June 2012. Now, all of RentJuice's technology solutions and services for rental professionals, including its mobile apps, are available under the Zillow Rentals brand.
Included in the Zillow Rentals free suite of tools and resources:
- Broad listings distribution. Rental listings are published to the Zillow Rental Network, the largest rental network on the Web[i], comprised of the millions of rental shoppers on Zillow.com and Yahoo!® Homes. More than 6 million renters visit Zillow on the Web and mobile devices each month[ii]. Listings also can be made accessible and searchable through free widgets for rental professionals' Facebook® pages and websites.
- Customer relationship management platform for managing listings, generating leads and building tenant relationships. The platform is available on the Web and through the Zillow Rental Pro apps on iOS and Android™.
- Online rental applications and transaction management tools that make it possible to complete a rental application from a browser or mobile device during a property tour.
Additionally, those professionals who are looking to maximize their marketing efforts can subscribe to Zillow Rental Premier, a paid program that includes:
- Extended listing syndication across 30 consumer websites.
- An email marketing platform to streamline tenant retention.
- Leasing tools, including online consumer credit screening.
"Zillow is the most visited real estate website on desktops and on mobile, and also one of the most visited rental sites. We have been aggressively expanding into software tools for real estate professionals in order to become more critical to their workflow and productivity," said Spencer Rascoff, Zillow CEO. "The RentJuice acquisition four months ago laid the foundation for this expansion in rentals, and today's announcement brings us one step closer toward our vision of rewiring the rental industry."
"In the fast-moving rental market where units turnover six times more quickly than homes for sale, rental professionals always are looking for ways to speed up time-consuming administrative tasks so they can fill their vacancies faster," said David Vivero, vice president of rentals at Zillow. "Through Zillow Rentals, we're bringing free, intuitive technology solutions to solve all of the issues, big and small, that rental pros run into every day in the office and on the go."
To find out more, visit Zillow Rentals at http://rentalpro.zillow.com Zillow Rental Pro for iPhone® and iPad® and Zillow Rental Pro for Android are free to download and can be found in the iTunes® App Store and Google® Play by searching "Zillow."
Additionally, rental professionals can follow rental news, insight and market research on the newly launched Zillow for Pros Blog (www.zillow.com/blog/pro/), which replaces the former RentJuice blog, The Rental Standard, and via Twitter @ZillowRentals (https://twitter.com/zillowrentals).
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow is the leading real estate information marketplace, providing vital information about homes, real estate listings, rental listings and mortgages through its mobile applications and websites, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate, rental and mortgage professionals best suited to meet their needs. 35 million unique users visited Zillow's mobile applications and websites in September 2012. Zillow, Inc. operates Zillow.com®, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Mobile, Diverse Solutions® and Postlets® . Zillow is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets, Diverse Solutions and RentJuice are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
iPhone, iPad and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Yahoo! is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Google is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
[i] Source: comScore Media Metrix Real Estate Category Ranking by Unique Visitors, June 2012, US Data.
[ii] Source: Zillow site survey, September 2012
SOURCE Zillow, Inc.