Red Robin Sizzles with New Beam®-N-Bacon Boozy Shake The Gourmet Burger Authority™ Serves Up Sweet and Savory Shake Paired with Southern-inspired Premium Burger for Fall
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Sept. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This fall, the south is in the house at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) with a new milkshake and burger sure to satisfy a guest's sweet (and savory) tooth! Beginning now through Nov. 2, guests 21-and-over can enjoy the new Beam®-N-Bacon Boozy Shake made with Jim Beam® Maple Bourbon, caramel and vanilla soft serve blended to perfection and topped with bacon bits and a strip of candied bacon. This one-of-a-kind shake pairs perfectly with the Southern Charm Burger™, the newest addition to Red Robin's Finest™ premium burger line served with a side of Southern hospitality.
"The growing popularity of bourbon-infused menu items inspired us to create the Beam-N-Bacon Boozy Shake by re-mixing a classic vanilla milkshake with the unexpected flavors of bourbon, maple and candied bacon, further raising the bar on our adult mixology," said Donna Ruch, Red Robin's master mixologist. "This milkshake perfectly captures the rich flavors of fall to offer a unique cocktail experience — with a bit of Red Robin charm."
Inspired by Red Robin's 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival Golden Robin award winner from Florida International University, The Southern Charm Burger features a brown sugar-glazed half-pound Black Angus beef patty, candied bacon, house-made honey BBQ sauce, extra-sharp Cheddar, seared red onions, lettuce and mayo served on a toasted ciabatta bun.
"The candied bacon on the Southern Charm Burger is sure to sizzle our guests' taste buds, offering the ultimate burger experience for bacon lovers this fall," said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin's senior vice president and chief marketing officer. "We continue to challenge ourselves with cutting-edge culinary innovation that pushes flavor boundaries to elevate our premium burger platform."
Additional flavorful fall menu items available through Nov. 2 include:
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie Milkshake – Back for the second year in a row, guests can enjoy this non-alcoholic treat made with real Libby's® pumpkin pie filling, vanilla soft serve, nutmeg and graham cracker crumbs, that brings the taste of homemade pumpkin pie to every table.
- FIREBALL® Peach Smash – This cocktail features a delicious explosion of FIREBALL® Cinnamon Whisky, peach puree, lemon wedges and fresh mint, all mixed up with Red Robin's house-made sweet & sour mix.
- Red's Bold Boneless Wings – Featuring tender and crunchy, all-white chicken breast covered in guests' choice of Buzz Sauce, Banzai, or Whiskey River® BBQ, this dish will be sure to please guests' cravings for fun.
- Sweet-N-Stout Bite-Tini™ – A perfect blend of salty and sweet, this new dessert includes rich, stout chocolate brownie bites with chocolate chips and a dash of salt, topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel.
To continue the sweet momentum of National Lemonade Day throughout the fall season, Red Robin will continue to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to finding better treatments and ultimately cures for all children with cancer. Whenever guests order a Freckled Lemonade on any day of the year, Red Robin will donate a portion of sales to the cause. Visit www.redrobin.com/alsf through Nov. 2 for three additional ways to help Red Robin win the fight, including:
- Purchase an Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation eGift Card
- Shop for exciting Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation-inspired merchandise
- Donate directly to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
For more information on the fall menu or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, recently earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.