The GEITM platform supports a wide range of devices including management of WAN, LAN, security, servers, endpoint, cloud and virtual devices. In addition to being built to meet the High level of FISMA compliance, Verizon has developed a Risk Management Framework (RMF) that will be employed to maintain this compliance once accredited. Also, this platform is tied into the Verizon Government Network Operations Security Center (GNOSC), a facility designed to house Verizon's most security sensitive clients. For Department of Defense agencies, GEITM is built to meet DoD 8500 and DOD RMF standard and integrate into DoD mission assurance levels.
GEITM delivers the following Verizon-managed services:
- Managed WAN/LAN: Router and switch monitoring, fault isolation and notification, provisioning, configuration, management, and support
- Managed Server: Performance, analytics, orchestration, provisioning of server devices (UNIX, Microsoft® and more)
- Managed Virtual Server: Virtual server provisioning, performance, hypervisor management
- Managed Desktop: Asset Management of end-user devices (desktop, laptop)
- Managed Applications: Performance monitoring of server-based applications
GEITM capabilities include:
- Unifies network, security and IT management platforms
- Built to meet FISMA High requirements
- ITIL based processes
- Delivers Continuous Monitoring
- Built on world-class technology platforms
- Supports services for Networx contracts
For more information on GEITM visit: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/industry/public_sector/federal/intel_network/managed_netwok_sevices_geitm.xml
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York City, has a diverse workforce of nearly 162,700 and generated nearly $132 billion in 2015 revenues. Verizon operates America's most reliable wireless network, with 113.2 million retail connections nationwide. The company also provides communications and entertainment services over mobile broadband and the nation's premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers worldwide.
VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: News releases, feature stories, executive biographies and media contacts are available at Verizon's online News Center at www.verizon.com/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160527/373129LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/verizon-launched-unified-it-service-delivery-platform-for-us-public-sector-300344125.html