$100 Worth of Services Up for Grabs for Trend Micro Free Support Day First 1,000 people to sign up at www.freedayofsupport.com
CUPERTINO, Calif., June 14 /PRNewswire/ --
WHO: Consumers and small business owners who use the Internet, play on gaming consoles or own any electronic device that requires security.
WHAT: Has your PC recently slowed down? Are you having trouble installing Microsoft Windows 7? Trend Micro is hosting "Free Tech-Support Day" on June 15th. On June 15th, 2010 be one of the first 1,000 people to receive 24 hours of FREE premium customer services (valid until Sept 15th) which include:
- A PC diagnostic scan that will rate your computer's performance
- Test PC-vulnerability to security threats
- A walk thru PC health-scan checklist by Trend Micro security experts to recommend actions and services that will make a computer more efficient and secure
- Check Internet security, email security, and firewall features of a computer
- Fine-tune your anti-virus and anti-spyware software settings (for Trend Micro™ Internet Security only)
Benefit of participating?
- You'll get direct access to a designated technical expert
- Save time by resolving support issues faster—with priority handling
- Get answers from a highly-responsive, personalized service
- Get apprised of new threats before problems occur
WHEN: June 15th, 2010 or go to www.freedayofsupport.com to sign up for a reminder email now and make sure you're one of the first 1,000 registrants on "Free Tech-Support Day."
SOURCE Trend Micro