DUBLIN, Mar 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Agricultural Robots Market by Type, Offering, Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The agricultural robots market, in terms of value, is expected to grow from USD 2.75 Billion in 2016 to USD 12.80 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 20.71% between 2017 and 2022.
The major drivers for the agricultural robots market include the adoption of new technologies to increase farm efficiency and reduce production cost, increasing global demand for food owing to increasing population, increasing need for monitoring crop health for yield production, and the government's support for adoption of modern agricultural techniques.
This report covers the agricultural robots market based on offering, type, application, and geography. The harvesting management application is expected to hold the largest share of the agricultural robots market between 2017 and 2022.
Harvesting management is the most widely used application in agricultural robots as it plays a vital role in understanding the field variability and helps farmers in maximizing their yields. Increasing labor cost is motivating farm owners to adopt automated harvesting system. Automated harvesting management held the largest market share among all applications due to the high adoption rate among farmers and growers.
- Increasing Strain on the Global Food Supply Owing to Increasing Population
- Increasing Adoption of New Technologies in Farming for Maximum Profitability and Production
- Substantial Cost Savings Associated With the Use of Agricultural Robots
- Government Support to Adopt Modern Agricultural Techniques
- High Capital Investments
- Lack of Technical Awareness in Agricultural Robotics Technology
- Developing Countries to Offer Significant Growth Opportunities
- Increasing Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)/Drones in Agricultural Farms
- Lack of Standardization and Safety Issues in the Agricultural Robots Industry
- The Commercialization of Agricultural Robots is A Time-Consuming Process
- AG Eagle LLC
- AG Leader Technology
- Agco Corporation
- Agjunction, Inc.
- Agribotix LLC
- Autocopter Corp
- Boumatic Robotics, B.V.
- Deere & Company
- Lely Holding S.À.R.L
- Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Agricultural Robots Market, By Offering
8 Agricultural Robots Market, By Type
9 Agricultural Robots Market, By Application
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h73dz5/agricultural
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/1280-billion-agricultural-robots-market-by-type-offering-application--geography---global-forecast-to-2022---research-and-markets-300426858.html
SOURCE Research and Markets