VALLEJO, Calif., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Extraordinary opportunity for shoppers to enjoy significant savings on top-brand cookware, bakeware, oven-to-table stoneware, teakettles, kitchen tools, cutlery, pantryware, and other kitchen accessories – including tableware – at the annual pre-holiday Warehouse Sale at Meyer Corporation, U.S., the largest cookware company in America. The highly anticipated annual Meyer Warehouse Sale celebrates its 15th anniversary this year.
Kick start holiday shopping with 30-70 percent savings on every cookware and kitchenware product offered by leading brands, including: Anolon, Circulon, KitchenAid (cookware and teakettles), Farberware, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen and BonJour.
New Sale Items this Year: Shoppers can also save big on new Rachael Ray and Paula Deen tabletop collections, as well as select KitchenAid small electrics.
Over 1,100 products will be available for purchase, with over 250 marked down as special clearance items during this exclusive once-a-year Meyer warehouse sale for the general public.
Bonus Shopping Incentives:
- Free Cookware Recycling – Bring your old pots and pans to make room for the new! (And in the spirit of being earth-friendly, shoppers are kindly asked to bring carrying bags with them for transporting home their great deals.)
- Free Gift Certificate Raffle and Drawing – On Thursday, December 1st, Saturday, December 3rd and Saturday, December 10th at both warehouse locations, raffle tickets will be distributed 30 minutes before opening time to shoppers waiting in line for same-day drawing and chance to win three valuable gift certificates: $300, $200 and $100 value. (Redeemable for any purchases at the Warehouse Sale.)
- Donation Match – Meyer will match the value of donations made at the cash register to the Humane Society of North Bay (formerly known as the Benicia Vallejo Humane Society), to help homeless animals.
- Up-for-Adoption Pets will Appear on First Day of the Warehouse Sale – The Humane Society of North Bay will be at both locations (Vallejo and Fairfield) on the first day, Thursday, December 1st with adorable, adoptable animals.
- Mr. Jelly Belly (mascot) will be at the Fairfield location on opening day, December 1 from 6:30 – 9:30 am to greet consumers waiting on line and shopping, and to hand out Jelly Belly coupons and tour brochures.
- Free Parking at both locations.
Thursday, December 1st through Monday, December 12th
Monday-Friday: 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
* Early Bird Sneak Preview on First Day, December 1st – Doors Open at 8:00 A.M.
Meyer Corporation, U.S.
One Meyer Plaza
Vallejo, CA 94590
Meyer Corporation, U.S.
2001 Meyer Way
Fairfield, CA 94533
SHOP THE WAREHOUSE SALE FROM HOME:
Meyer is offering the same special savings that will be offered at the 12-day Warehouse Sale on www.PotsandPans.com/Holiday11. Online sale is in effect from November 23, 2011 through January 2, 2012. Consumers shopping online can save by using the following Discount Code: 100040.
Established in 1981 and headquarted in Vallejo, California, Meyer Corporation, U.S. is the largest cookware company in America. Widely recognized brands distributed by Meyer Corporation, U.S. include Circulon®, Anolon®, Farberware®, KitchenAid® Cookware, Rachael Ray®, Paula Deen® and BonJour®.
Follow us on Facebook at PotsandPans.com
Follow us on Twitter at PotsandPans
Consumer inquiries regarding the Warehouse Sale:
SOURCE Meyer Corporation