DUBLIN, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A Complete Guide for Practice to Set up a Durable Medical Equipment Revenue Program and Be Legally Compliant " conference to their offering.
Increased Revenue & Profit For Your Practice! Better Service & Outcomes For Your Patients From Your Existing Patient Base!
This seminar will provide you with the following critical information and materials:
- How to develop Profits $5,000-$20,000+ Per Month, Per Doctor though Durable Medical Equipment (with but a few patients a week or day)
- How to Become Immediate Positive Cash-Flow
- How to provide a "Convenient One-Stop Medical Shopping" For Patients
- How to maximize "Clinical Outcomes"
- How to acquire a Medicare DME PTAN license
- How to become fully Accredited and treat numerous practices patients
- Sugical & Non-Surgical protocols
- Criteria to prove medical necessity with formulated SOAP Notes and diagnosis codes
- Legal Compliance program that addresses all federal & state guidelines
- The keys to dealing with private insurances, Workers Compensation cases and Personal Injury cases - Audits and how to proactively prepare so you never need to worry
Consider a DME (Durable Medical Equipment) Profit Center for your practice.
Your Practice can develop a new revenue stream from your existing patient base by providing braces & pain management solutions right from your own office! Fully compliant with federal and state regulations. You're already creating DME revenue
- Why not keep it for your practice?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Return on Investments (Strategic & Financial)
- Medicare & Accreditation
- Policies & Processes
- Executing a Legal Compliance Program
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnzkk5/a_complete_guide
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2-day-seminar-a-complete-guide-for-practice-to-set-up-a-durable-medical-equipment-revenue-program-and-be-legally-compliant-baltimore-md-united-states---august-25-26-2016---research-and-markets-300302177.html
SOURCE Research and Markets