ARLINGTON, Va., Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Bloomberg Law today announced the formation of its Litigation Innovation Board, which will provide input and consultation on new products, offer feedback on enhancements to current offerings, and inform the direction of future litigation and analytics solutions.
"We strive for product excellence and to that end it is critical that we incorporate ongoing feedback from litigation practitioners as part of our continual efforts to provide solutions that meet their evolving needs," said Darby Green, Commercial Product Director, Bloomberg Law and Litigation Innovation Board Chair. "We are honored that twenty renowned litigators have agreed to join this board and consult with us to guide ongoing enhancements to our existing offerings and development of future products."
As a Bloomberg Law subscriber, I am excited to have the opportunity to provide input to enhance its forward-looking technology," said Carolyn Anderson, Managing Partner, Zimmerman Reed. "I am honored to serve with the other distinguished attorneys on this board and help Bloomberg Law continue to innovate."
The board is comprised of both current and prospective Bloomberg Law customers and members represent a wide range of litigation specialties from across the country. Full biographies of each member can be found at http://on.bna.com/lFKv303CN3T and board members are:
- Carolyn Anderson, Managing Partner, Zimmerman Reed
- Fredric Bellamy, Shareholder, Ryley Carlock & Applewhite
- Jonathan Chally, Partner, King & Spalding
- Thomas Evans, Partner, Reed Smith
- T. Markus Funk, Partner, Perkins Coie
- Michael Hall, Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney
- Randall Jackson, Partner, Boies, Schiller and Flexner
- Thomas Jackson, Partner, Phillips Nizer
- Joshua Jessen, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Jason Lichtman, Partner, Lieff Cabraser
- Katherine McDaniel, Of Counsel, Troutman Sanders
- Katherine O'Leary, Global Executive Litigation Counsel, GE
- Philip Oliss, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Robert Owen, Partner, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan
- Archis Parasharami , Partner, Mayer Brown
- Meredith Slawe, Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath
- Douglas Smith, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Jennifer Swize, Partner, Jones Day
- Ariana Tadler, Partner, Milberg
- Amber Wessels-Yen, Partner, Alston & Bird
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA provides legal, tax and compliance professionals with critical information, practical guidance and workflow solutions. We leverage leading technology and a global network of experts to deliver a unique combination of news and authoritative analysis, comprehensive research solutions, innovative practice tools, and proprietary business data and analytics. Bloomberg BNA is wholly-owned by Bloomberg L.P., the global business, financial information and news leader. For more information, visit www.bna.com.
About Bloomberg Law
Bloomberg Law helps legal professionals provide world-class counsel with access to actionable legal intelligence in a business context. Bloomberg Law delivers a unique combination of practical guidance, comprehensive primary and secondary source material, trusted content from Bloomberg BNA, news, time-saving practice tools, market data and business intelligence. For more information, visit www.bna.com/bloomberglaw.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/20-leading-litigators-named-to-bloomberg-law-litigation-innovation-board-300326495.html
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA