2012 Form 940 Instructions Updated - PayrollMate.com Releases New Payroll Software
2012 Payroll Mate payroll processing software helps US businesses and payroll service bureaus comply with the latest Form 940 Instructions released by the IRS for 2012. Free trial download of Payroll Mate is available from http://www.PayrollMate.com .
CHICAGO, Jan. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (PayrollMate.com), provider of payroll tax software, reminds US businesses of the January 31, 2013 deadline for filing 2012 940 forms to the Internal Revenue Service. Through Payroll Mate, the payroll software offered by the company, small businesses and accounting professionals can prepare and print ready-to-sign 2012 form 940 (Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment FUTA Tax Return) and 2012 940 Schedule A (Multi-State Employer and Credit Reduction Information).
Payroll Mate is always one of the first payroll preparation solutions to implement payroll updates and new government regulations. Year after year, thousands of businesses and accounting professionals trust Payroll Mate to do payroll and prepare payroll taxes. Employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Employers use Form 940 to report the annual Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) tax. Together with state unemployment tax systems, the FUTA tax provides funds for paying unemployment compensation to workers who have lost their jobs. Most employers pay both a federal and a state unemployment tax. The due date for filing Form 940 for 2012 is January 31, 2013. However, employers who deposited all FUTA tax when it was due, the deadline is February 11, 2013.
Payroll Mate is ideal for small and mid-size businesses including restaurants, professional services, physicians, attorneys, retail stores, dentists and insurance agents. Payroll Mate is also ideal for non-profits such as churches, charities and legal aid societies.
Payroll Mate highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports payroll vacation and sick pay accrual.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports 1099 payroll and employees.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports 1099 employees and 1099 payroll.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 / W3 forms and prints on regular white paper.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates ACH Direct Deposit Files (Payroll Direct Deposit Support).
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- Runs over a network.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .
SOURCE Payroll Mate
More by this Source
Putting Employees on Payroll Made More Affordable with Payroll Mate 2014 Release
Nov 22, 2013, 19:43 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.