2013 ATLANTIC-ACM Awards for Global Wholesale Carrier Excellence Delivered
BOSTON, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ATLANTIC-ACM, a leading telecommunications industry research consultancy, today delivered its 2013 ATLANTIC-ACM Awards for Global Wholesale Carrier Excellence at PTC '13 in Honolulu, Hawaii. This year's awards are based on more than 1,400 individual ratings of global telecom carriers - by their wholesale customers - for the 2013 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM's Global Wholesale Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM President Fedor Smith delivered the awards, which were as follows:
- DT: Large Carrier Brand, Customer Service, Provisioning and Network Performance
- Telecom Italia Sparkle: Large Carrier Sales Reps and Data Value
- Orange: Large Carrier Billing and Voice Value
- TeliaSonera: Midsized and Under Carrier Brand
- BICS: Midsized and Under Carrier Voice Value
- Inteliquent: Midsized and Under Carrier Billing, Customer Service, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network Performance and Data Value
Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading provider of strategic research and consulting services for the telecommunications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry's principal benchmarking, sizing and opportunity studies, the company assists clients in evaluating telecommunications opportunities for successful investment, market entry and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM's website at www.atlantic-acm.com.
Members of the press may contact Fedor Smith directly at +1 617 720 3700
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.