DUBLIN, August 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dk7dbr/cardbased) has announced the addition of the "Card-Based Electronic Access Control Systems - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Card-Based Electronic Access Control Systems in US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Proximity Cards
- Smart Cards
- Legacy Technology Based Cards.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
The report profiles 100 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- Chubb Securite S.A.S
- Controls and Security
- GE Security Inc.
- Gunnebo Ab
- HID Global Corporation
- Hirsch Electronics Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Kaba Holding AG
- NAPCO Security Technologies Inc.
- Oberthur Technologies
- PAC International Ltd.
- SAFRAN Group
- Siemens Building Technologies
- UTC Climate
Key Topics Covered: Click the link below to view the full extended table of contents and executive summary.
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
3. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
4. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS - A HISTORIC PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. STRATEGIC CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS - A HISTORIC PERSPECTIVE BUILDER
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 100 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 112)
- The United States (44)
- Canada (4)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (38)
- - France (7)
- - Germany (4)
- - The United Kingdom (13)
- - Spain (2)
- - Rest of Europe (12)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (24)
- Middle-East (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dk7dbr/cardbased
SOURCE Research and Markets