LOS ANGELES, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The largest training seminar devoted to teaching speakers how to market their services is sold out. The "2013 James Malinchak Big Money Speaker Secrets Revealed Boot Camp" will be held next week in Los Angeles with 700 aspiring speakers who want to learn how to grow their businesses so they can help more people improve their lives.
"We sell out every year because speakers know that we deliver solid content. The effective strategies and ethical tactics that we teach have been proven to work in today's marketplace. That's why people come back year after year and bring their colleagues," said James Malinchak, the only speaker and trainer featured on ABC's hit TV show, "Secret Millionaire." He is a popular inspirational business keynote speaker.
The conference is the only one-stop learning resource for speakers, authors, coaches, trainers, infopreneurs and entrepreneurs who want to build a public speaking career.
In addition to four days of seminars and networking, attendees will learn from sports and business celebrities.
Celebrity speakers include:
- Joe Theismann - Former NFL World Champion and current NFL analyst
Topic: Be a World Champion Speaker: Lessons from 26 Years of Successful Speaking
- Famous Dave Anderson - Founder of Famous Dave's of America (over 180 restaurants and $500 million in revenue.)
Topic: How to Overcome Life's Adversities and Turn Them Into Your Greatest Opportunities
- Les Brown - The World's Leading Motivational Speaker
Topic: How to Become a Great Motivational Speaker
- Joe Malarkey - "The Worst Motivational Speaker in America!"
Topic: "Choose to Lose." Also, James will interview Joe on how he brilliantly created his unique positioning.
- Dan Janal - Founder of PR Leads
Topic: How to Get Media Nationwide To Promote You and Your Service
- Scott Keffer - One of James' Top Coaching Clients
Topic: How to Create, Run and Profit Hosting Your Own Webinars
- Jason Hanson - Former CIA Officer
Topic: CIA "Secrets" Every Speaker Must Know Concerning Their Safety and Protection
Attendees will learn these 6 important topics:
- Branding – How to uniquely and correctly position, brand and market yourself so you can stand out, get noticed and get hired.
- Fee-Paid Speaking - How to get paid high speaking fees by corporations, associations and business groups.
- College and University Speaking – How to find the right topics so you get hired.
- Speak and Sell – How to create a presentation to sell products in the back of the room.
- Info-Products – Secrets for packaging your time, knowledge, experience, expertise and how-to advice.
- Coaching – How to create a lucrative coaching and consulting program.
Read more news from James Malinchak.
SOURCE James Malinchak