2013 Proves To Be Another Prosperous Year for Kinaxis Supply Chain Management and Sales and Operations Service Provider Experiences Another Year of Double-Digit Revenue Growth
OTTAWA, Canada, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kinaxis®, provider of RapidResponse®, delivering cloud-based supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) solutions, announced that 2013 marked another year for market expansion and business growth. Over the last eight years the company has grown revenue sequentially each year, and the momentum continued in 2013, with:
- Double-digit revenue growth
- Sustained profitability
- Significant free cash flow (FCF)
"We continued to drive strong results in 2013," says Douglas Colbeth, CEO of Kinaxis. "We see that companies, in the vertical markets we serve, are placing a stronger emphasis on end-to-end value chain, which has resulted in continued investments in supply chain management solutions. As we enter 2014, we will continue to invest aggressively in our global channel partnerships and product innovation, to support our planned future growth."
Strategic relationships, market expansion and product innovation all contributed to the company's advancements in 2013. Highlights include:
- Strengthening Kinaxis partner alliances to drive growth with valuable strategic partnerships and managed service providers
- Continued territorial growth as witnessed by new customers Nihon Koden in Asia
- Increasing the presence in key markets and entering new markets, such as the automotive vertical
- Innovative product enhancements as seen in the latest release with concentrations on strengthening mission critical capabilities, extended supply chain visibility and multi-enterprise collaboration, as well as enhancing business services
- Recognition of Kinaxis in the marketplace was validated with the following awards "100 Great Supply Chain Projects" by Supply & Demand Chain Executive and the SupplyChainBrain "Great Supply Chain Partners". In addition, Aamer Rehman, vice president of industry strategy and solutions, was honored as a "Pro to Know" by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine
- Kinaxis also received several employer awards, including being named one of "Canada's Best Small & Medium Employers for 2014", "Canada's Top Employers for Young People" and was named as one of the "National Capital Region's Top Employers"
Kinaxis delivers cloud-based S&OP and supply chain solutions for discrete manufacturers and brand owners with complex supply chain networks and volatile business environments. Leaders across multiple industry verticals, including A&D, Automotive, High Tech, Industrial and Life Sciences rely on RapidResponse for concurrent planning, continuous performance monitoring, and coordinated responses to plan variances across multiple areas of the business. RapidResponse's configurable service solutions encompass a full spectrum of supply chain related business processes, including such functions as: S&OP, supply planning, capacity planning, demand planning, inventory management, MPS and order fulfillment. As a result, Kinaxis customers have replaced disparate planning and performance management tools and are realizing significant operations performance breakthroughs in planning cycles, supply chain response times and decision accuracy. From a single product, customers are able to easily model varying supply chain conditions to make both long-term and real-time demand and supply balancing decisions quickly, collaboratively, and in line with the shared business objectives of multiple stakeholders.