2013 RAVE Award Winners Revealed
HOBOKEN, N.J., May 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tech Decisions and Novarica announced the winners of the fourth annual 2013 RAVE Awards this week. The award program recognizes outstanding insurance software vendors based on feedback from their customers. Insurance technology decision makers at carriers completed a Novarica ACE (Average Customer Experience) Ranking survey for their vendor to be eligible for a RAVE Award.
Customers rated their vendor and the solution in five specific areas: staff, organization, functionality, technology, and overall satisfaction. This year the RAVE Awards are recognizing software solutions across categories that receive overall scores of 94 or above out of 100. Rather than recognizing the leaders in multiple categories, this gives us the opportunity to show which classes of solution are delivering the highest levels of satisfaction to their clients.
"The RAVE Awards were designed to recognize those solutions that are delivering exemplary value to their customers as measured by those customers themselves," says Matt Josefowicz, partner and managing director for Novarica.
"We are thrilled to congratulate the following companies on their RAVE Award," said James Daggett, publisher of Tech Decisions. "Tech Decisions RAVE Award partnership with Novarica is extremely valuable information for Insurance Technology decision makers as the ACE ranking methodology reflects verified customer responses. Congratulations to the winners on demonstrating superior value to your customers."
The list of 2013 RAVE Award winners and their ACE Ranking can be found on PropertyCasualty360.com and below:
- NxTech, Product: ConneXt, ACE Ranking: 100
- Napersoft, Product: CCM/zCCM, ACE Ranking: 99
- StoneRiver, Product: PTE Financial, ACE Ranking: 98
- Agencyport, Products: Agency Connect and Agency Portal, ACE Ranking: 97
- Maximum Processing, Product: Stingray, ACE Ranking: 97
- VERTEX, Product: VTXml Product Suite, ACE Ranking: 97
- Systema Software, Product: SIMS Claims, ACE Ranking: 97
- StoneRiver, Product: Pro Financial, ACE Ranking: 96
- SunGard, Product: iWorks EAS, ACE Ranking: 96
- Guidewire Software, Product: ClaimCenter, ACE Ranking: 95
- iPartners, Product: Insurance Scorecard, ACE Ranking: 95
- Oceanwide, Products: Genoa and Bridge, ACE Ranking: 95
- Thunderhead.com, Product: NOW Platform, ACE Ranking: 95
- Innovation Group, Product: Insurer Claims, ACE Ranking: 94
- Insuresoft, Product: The Diamond System, ACE Ranking: 94
- Intuitive Web Solutions, Product: BriteCore, ACE Ranking: 94
- Silanis Technology, Product: E-Sign Enterprise, ACE Ranking: 94
Learn more about the winners and the RAVE Award program by visiting PropertyCasualty360.com/RAVEAwards.
Novarica provides information, insights, and perspective on markets, operations, and technology to financial services and insurance executives. The company delivers its service through published research, retained advisory services, and project-based consulting. Novarica's research includes market and trend analyses, best practices research, case studies, and independent analyses of insurance software vendors. Novarica draws its knowledge from the personal experience of its principals, the ongoing information-gathering initiatives of dedicated research staff, and regular communication with insurer executives through informal networks and through the Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council, a community of more than 225 insurer CIOs and senior executives. For more information, visit Novarica.com.
About Tech Decisions
Tech Decisions, published by Summit Business Media, guides top-level insurance technology and business professionals in managing their companies' systems on a day-to-day basis and informs their decision-making for the future. Tech Decisions helps readers leverage time-tested as well as leading-edge technology products, systems, and strategies—and in making the best decisions to fulfill the business and profitability needs of today's insurance and financial services marketplace. For more information, visit PropertyCasualty360.com.
SOURCE Summit Business Media
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.