2014 DOCtalk Registration Now Open Register for Inaugural Educational Forum Featuring Dr. David Sarver, Dr. Chung How Kau, Dr. Dan Grauer and more before Aug. 1, 2014 for Early Bird Tuition Pricing
ORANGE, Calif., July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This September leading clinicians in orthodontics and related fields will gather in Las Vegas for DOCtalk 2014—a "Dynamic Orthodontic Collaboration" industry event. Spearheaded by educator, author, forward thinker and private practitioner Dr. David Sarver, DOCtalk sets out to bring experts together to candidly discuss clinical and practice management efficiency and high quality patient care. The two day event is a unique opportunity to welcome fresh thinking and join a community of leading orthodontists—including Dr. Chung How Kau and Dr. Dan Grauer—in discussing today's orthodontic landscape. In conjunction with lectures and networking opportunities, DOCtalk attendees are eligible to earn eight continuing education credits.
Dr. Sarver's session, titled "At the Tipping Point: What's Happening? How Do We Adapt?," will delve deep into the challenges of private orthodontic practices. Dr. Sarver, DMD, MS, commented, "DOCtalk is an idea that doctors across the country have been waiting for—a forum where experts in orthodontics and related fields share pertinent ideas you won't hear anywhere else. Without any product push, you'll walk away from this gathering with practical medicine and astute business pointers."
Offering attendees an opportunity to connect with peers and gain greater practice management tips, DOCtalk will also feature the following presentations from influencers in the orthodontic community.
- Accelerated Orthodontics: Is it for Real?—hosted by Chung How Kau, BDS, MScD, MBA, PhD, world renown authority on the biology of tooth movement
- Can Airways Be Developed Orthodontically?—with Juan-Carlos Quintero, DMD, MS, an award-winning researcher on airway-centered treatment planning and CBCT
- A Model For Getting Treatment Financed In Today's Insurance Environment—presented by Myron R. Tucker, DDS, distinguished oral and maxillofacial surgeon and innovator
- Enhanced Orthodontic Finishing Through Computer-Guidance—with Dan Grauer, DDS, PhD, widely respected editor, researcher and clinician specializing in digital orthodontics
- Financial Rewards Of Increased Efficiency—presented by Charlene White, BS, RDH, a highly regarded orthodontic consultant
- Marketing From The Inside Out—with Sharon Lovoy, SPHR, owner of Lovoy Team Works and executive coach to governments, universities and Fortune 500 companies
DOCtalk will be hosted at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Friday, Sept. 26 and Saturday, Sept. 27. For doctors who register before Aug. 1, 2014, the early bird tuition price is $295—a $200 savings. Regular tuition price is $495 for doctors and $195 for staff. Tuition includes a Friday night cocktail reception, and breakfast and lunch.
Discounted rooms, at The Venetian, can be reserved using the group code RORMC. Additionally, Ormco™ Corporation is co-sponsoring accreditation for DOCtalk attendees to earn eight continuing education credits.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.ormco.com/promo/doctalk/.
For over 50 years, Ormco has partnered with the orthodontic community to manufacture innovative products and solutions to enhance the lives of its customers and their patients. Distinguished products range from legacy twin brackets Titanium Orthos™ and Mini-Twin™ to self-ligating appliances with the Damon™ System and Damon™ Clear. Ormco™ Custom, an end-to-end digital suite of products and services, is a solution offered to give clinicians the benefits of both personalization and profitability. Ormco Custom includes Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™, Lythos™ Digital Impressions Scanner and the integration of AOA Lab services. From personalized service to worldwide continuing education programs and marketing support, Ormco is committed to helping orthodontists achieve their clinical and practice management objectives. For more information, visit the Ormco website.