DUBLIN, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4njk39/2016_outlook_for) has announced the addition of the "2016 Outlook for the Global Automotive Industry"report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the 2016 outlook for the global automotive industry and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, and illustrates the growth or slowdown of regional markets in 2015 and analyzes the expected market performance in 2016. It delves into original equipment manufacturer (OEM) strategies to excel in the target markets and segments, and introduces technology trends in 2016. This study will benefit the entire automotive value chain including OEMs, car rental and fleet companies, financial service providers, carsharing operators, technology solution providers, and a host of other industry participants looking to understand current automotive trends and their implications.
Key Highlights of 2015:
- Global automotive market hit million unit sales with United States, one of the key markets clocking in million unit sales.
- The Elephant runs and the Dragon stumbles. China began flattening out with growth of around %, its slowest pace since 2012. India was the lone star among emerging economies, with strong growth of about %.
- Digital retailing of parts, service, and vehicles accelerated. BMW, Renault, and Volvo joined the online sales bandwagon.
- The Volkswagen Group's Dieselgate emissions scandal shook the automotive industry, leading to a greater focus on compliance with OEMs establishing new/independent compliance divisions.
- California drew up the first legislation that defines commercialization of autonomous vehicles. Three or other states are expected to follow over the next few years.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Key Global Automotive Sales Trends
4. Key Automotive Trends to Watch
5. ASEAN Market Outlook
6. Powertrain Outlook
7. eMobility Outlook
8. Intelligent Mobility Outlook
9. Connectivity and Big Data Analytics Outlook
10. Mobility Outlook
11. Aftermarket Outlook
12. Key Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4njk39/2016_outlook_for
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets