LAS VEGAS, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- International E-Z UP, Inc. (E-Z UP), the #1 Instant Shelter® Brand in the World, will feature the E-Z UP Pro Touring '61 Corvette at the 2016 SEMA Show, November 1-4 in Las Vegas. On display in booth #24689, this highly customized resto-mod was designed and built exclusively by E-Z UP chairman and founder Mark Carter, over the past four years. From concept to production, the level of detail, ingenuity and originality put into the '61 Corvette is a symbol of E-Z UP's commitment to providing lasting, innovative products made from superior materials. In the spirit of E-Z UP as the original Instant Shelter brand, the vehicle celebrates E-Z UP's quality and excellence that continue to be recognized across the globe.
"Growing up in Southern California in the '70's, I've always been connected with the local car culture, and after all the time and hard work put into the E-Z UP Corvette, I can honestly say I'm proud to show it at the upcoming SEMA show," said Mark Carter, chairman and founder of E-Z UP. "The attention to detail and precision put into the vehicle truly reflects the company created in 1983 – E-Z UP's passion for quality in each and every product ensures the finished result is high-caliber and stands above the rest."
The E-Z UP '61 Corvette boasts truly specialized features including:
- Fabrication, Paint, and Interior by Hot Rods & Custom Stuff
- Mandrel-bent complete Corvette chassis from Art Morrison
- Triangulated rear suspension paired with a Strange Engineering 9-inch with an S-Series third member and 31-spline axles
- Rick's Hot Rods' stainless steel EFI gas tank and auxiliary tank providing a capacity of 32 gallons
- HRE custom wheels shod in Pirelli P-Zero 255/35ZR20 and 285/35ZR20 rubber
- 2016 GM Performance LS3 crate engine with 376 cubes of displacement, assembled with forged 4340 steel I-beam rods, aluminum hypereutectic pistons and a compression ratio of 10.7:1
- Holley Dominator EFI vehicle management system
- Ceramic-coated Art Morrison headers incorporating a pair of polished stainless MagnaFlow mufflers
- GM Performance 4L65E automatic transmission connecting to a driveshaft from Oceanside Driveline
- Custom hood peak, center console and stitched interior
Much like the E-Z UP Pro Touring 61' Corvette, E-Z UP was built on the cornerstone of quality manufacturing and ease-of-use. With an unwavering commitment to innovation, high-quality materials and authenticity, E-Z UP Instant Shelter products continue to grow in popularity internationally, available in more than 50 countries worldwide. The company takes pride in delivering on the trust customers place in the brand and strives to maintain this customer connection with the best of the best in portable shelters.
To view E-Z UP's entire Instant Shelter product line and accessories, please visit www.EZUP.com. For questions or to schedule an interview with an E-Z UP executive, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-719-1040.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2016-sema-vehicle-debut-e-z-up-showcases-pro-touring-61-corvette-300350348.html
SOURCE International E-Z UP, Inc.