INDIANAPOLIS, March 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- For those of you planning ahead for this year's surface water pollution prevention conference and exposition, StormCon has just posted the 2016 Event Program. Presentations will take place in seven program tracks: BMP Case Studies, Green Infrastructure, Stormwater Program Management, Water-Quality Monitoring, Industrial Program Management, and Advanced Research Topics, plus a special track that has been developed especially for this year's collocation with WasteCon.
This year we are excited to announce new curriculum, the days leading up to the main event. There are eight fully accredited preconference courses available, taking place on Sunday, August 21 and/or Monday August 22.
- BMP Selection to Improve Your Watershed
- Comprehensive Stream Stabilization & Restoration Workshop
- Construction Site SWPPP Compliance
- Developing Effective and Practical Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Lessons Learned from Surviving MS4 Program Audits
- Myth Busters: Overcoming Barriers to Green Infrastructure
- Stormwater Pollution Modeling for LID, TMDL, and Retrofitting Analyses - WinSLAMM
- Stormwater Quality Modeling with the Stochastic Empirical Dilution Model (SELDM)
We have many special events planned for this year as well. You will be spending an evening at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the "START YOUR ENGINES" networking event, and either taken on a bike and bus stormwater tour around Indy and so much more. Sponsor and exhibitor booth space sells out quickly. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-679-7631
StormCon 2016 will take place August 22 – 25 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis IN. Early Bird Online Registration ends May 1. For more information please go to: http://www.stormcon.com
About Forester Media / StormCon
Forester Media produces StormCon® and publishes books and award-winning trade magazines, including Stormwater and Erosion Control. Forester University offers continuing education and professional development live webinars, on-demand webcasts, and self-paced study for industry professionals. Visit www.forester.net for more information.