DUBLIN, Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfbn5z/trends_affecting) has announced the addition of the "Trends Affecting the Asia-Pacific Uninterruptible Power Supply Market" report to their offering.
This Asia-Pacific uninterruptible power supply (UPS) study examines revenue forecasts, analyzes competitor market shares, and discusses the impact of Mega Trends for the period from 2012 to 2020. The base year is 2014, and the forecast period is from 2015 to 2020. The market is segmented into industrial and commercial applications and further discussed by UPS power ranges. The study looks at how the need for a reliable power supply, demand from smart grid and renewable energy projects, and demand from data center and colocation services will affect the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What factors are driving the Asia-Pacific UPS market? Is growth sustainable till 2020?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the challenging factors in the market? Are the competitors strategically positioned to meet these challenges?
- Which market segment is more attractive?
- What are the key requirements of end users?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Market Overview-Definitions
- Market Overview-Segmentation by Vertical Market
- Market Overview-Segmentation By UPS Type
- Market Overview-Geographic Scope and Exchange Rates
- Market Overview-Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Market Overview-Geographic Segmentation
- Market Overview-Regional Hot Spots
- Market Overview-Distribution Channels
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total UPS Market
4. Impact of Mega Trends on the UPS Market
- Mega Trend Impact on UPS Market
- Mega Trend Impact on UPS Market Discussion
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total UPS Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by UPS Type
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by UPS Type
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Vertical Market
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Vertical Market Discussion
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Region Discussion
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total UPS Market
7. East Asia Breakdown
8. ANZ Breakdown
9. Southeast Asia Breakdown
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfbn5z/trends_affecting
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets