LONDON, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 508 pages, 67 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in French hospitals, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison
of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.
Contains 508 pages and 67 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312835/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-2021-france-hospital-clinical-chemistry-and-immunodiagnostics-market-forecasts-reagent-and-instrument-supplier-shares-competitive-strategies-innovative-technologies-instrumentation-review-300408230.html