LONDON, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 235 pages, 15 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK hospital hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the UK hematology and flow cytometry practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests performed in UK hospitals.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison
of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 235 pages and 15 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3322580/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2017-2021-uk-hospital-hematology-and-flow-cytometry-market-forecasts-reagent-and-instrument-supplier-shares-competitive-strategies-innovative-technologies-instrumentation-review-300408262.html