LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) production, consumption and imports & exports industry in China in 2011–2015 is provided in this report, which is focusing on the overall development of the industry in 2013–2015. What's more, a professional forecast on the prospect of 2,4-D is presented in the report.
Here are some key findings of the study:
- The overall operating rate of 2,4-D manufacturers was unstable during these five years.
- From 2011 to 2015, 2,4-D industry in China confronted with challenge not only from severe competition due to oversupply, but also from environmental protection pressure.
- There are still newly launched production lines in China during 2011-2015.
In this report, the following aspects are included:
- Production of 2,4 D technical in China, 2011-2015 (including capacity, output and key producers)
- Exports of 2,4 D technical and formulations in China by month, export destination, exporter and producer, 2013-2015
- Consumption of 2,4 D in China by crop/region, 2015
- Ex-works price of 2,4-D technical and formulations in China, 2011-2015
- Production technology of 2,4-D in China
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/24-dichlorophenoxyacetic-acid-24-d-considered-manufacturing-unstable-during-2011---2015-300457687.html