According to a study by Deloitte, Americans collectively check their smartphones upwards of 8 billion times per day and continuously check email. Despite the volume of emails people read and send daily, the vast majority of messages get lost in filters. Up to 85 percent of incoming email is considered abusive, and mailbox providers often apply aggressive measures to deter spam and protect customers. As a result, senders need more sophisticated tools to understand when emails deliver and when they do not. Addressing this challenge, the enhanced partner integration between 250ok and Marketo will allow proactive management and insights that will help optimize future email campaigns.
"250ok has been at the forefront of innovation for one of the oldest forms of digital communications. Its ability to continually reinvent the medium is testament to its years of experience and dedication to combining scalable technology with intelligent solutions," said Kiersti Esparza, director, cloud platform technologies, Marketo. "This partnership with 250ok exemplifies how Marketo works closely with partners to continue to innovate and offer the best, integrated products and services to our customers."
Americans spend up to 6.5 hours a day on email; here's how 250ok and Marketo are improving the experience:
- Email Informant – Responsible for delivering more seamless emails, this offering provides:
- Engagement Analysis: Offers insights into who read your email campaign and for how long, drilling down to the individual recipient, device, and platform.
- Trend Discovery: Highlights which links or calls-to-action perform the best. Allows companies to optimize emails around peak hours for recipients and utilize 250ok's data to gain insights on the best and most engaged subscribers.
- Device & Browser Tracking: Provides data on which devices and clients matter most by tracking devices, clients, and browser usage across an entire mailing list so companies can optimize future campaigns.
- Reputation Powerpack – An industry first in the world of communications, this offering provides:
- Unprecedented Granularity: Upon analyzing billions of messages, this offers the analytics required to identify issues while providing the level of detail marketers need to take corrective action.
- Enhanced with SNDS & Signal Spam: Companies can automate SNDS & Signal Spam reporting to track spam traps and complaint rates at Hotmail, Outlook.com, Laposte, Sfr, and Orange.
- Comprehensive Analytics: Quickly detect fraudulent mailing activity and identify which IPs, email addresses, and domains are sending the most unauthorized mail.
To learn more about Marketo products and solutions that can help you build personalized, long-term relationships with your customers, visit https://www.marketo.com/solutions/. To learn more about the company, visit https://www.marketo.com/company/.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo's Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
250ok is the preferred choice for email deliverability services and analytics by forward-thinking brands. Trusted by some of the world's largest senders, we cut through big data noise and provide actionable, real-time email intelligence. Fortune 100 companies to small businesses use 250ok to monitor deliverability, sender reputation, DMARC, and customer engagement. Follow @250ok on Twitter or visit www.250ok.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/250ok-and-marketo-breathe-new-life-into-email-300301172.html
SOURCE Marketo, Inc.