The global market for automotive coatings will grow from nearly $21.0 billion in 2016 to nearly $26.0 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% for the period of 2016-2021.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of automotive coatings used globally in various types of vehicles. The market is broken down by major types of automotive coatings, by technology, by region, by layer and by car age. The market for automotive coatings is also estimated by layer, regional market and technology. Revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are given for each major type of automotive coating, technology, layer and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for automotive coatings. It explains the major market drivers of the global automotive coatings industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global automotive coating market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the automotive coatings industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by automotive coating type.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for automotive coatings.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Details on the technical and commercial aspects of various layers of automotive coating.
- Breakdowns of the major types of automotive coatings by metrics such as technology, by region, by layer, and by car age.
- Information on the technological innovation, the environmental concerns, and also the regulatory pressures that coating suppliers currently face.
- Insight into the major trends and challenges affecting the market as well as the vendor landscape.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pipeline Architecture
- Performance Requirements For An Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Coating Of Passenger Cars
- Changing Face Of Paint Shops: Robotic Technology Improving Efficiency
4: Global Market For Automotive Coatings By Segment
- Automotive Coating Market By Segment
- Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Coatings Market By Technology
- Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Coating Market By Layer
- Global Forecast For The Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Coating Market
- Automotive Refinish Coating Market By Technology
- Automotive Refinish Coating Market By Layer
5: Industry Drivers
- Automotive Sales By Major Regions And Segments
- Increasing Demand For Metallic Coatings
- Ultraviolet (Uv) Technology
- Technological Changes: Integrated Solutions, Anti-Collision Systems, Color Innovation And Reliability
- Shifting Consumer Preferences: Paint Color Vehicle Weight
- Increase In Accident Rates Driving The Refinishing Market
- Insurance Industry Driving Demand For Auto Refinish Market
6: Key Market Challenges
- Regulatory Pressures
- Cycle-Time Reduction
- Increasing Raw Material Costs And Depleting Margins (Mainly Resins And Tio2)
7: Vendor Landscape
- Global Automotive Coating Market Shares
- Company Profiles
- Bollig & Kemper
- Cabot Corp.
- Donglai Coating Technology (Shanghai)
- Feidal Coatings
- HMG Paints Ltd.
- Kansai Paint
- Kapci Coatings
- KCC Corp.
- Lord Corp.
- Nippon Paint
- Noroo Holdings Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries
- Russian Coatings Corp.
- Shanghai Coatings Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Kinlita
- Valspar Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfhc9s/automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/26-billion-automotive-coatings-market-technologies-and-analysis-2015-2021---technological-changes-integrated-solutions-anti-collision-systems-color-innovation-and-reliability---research-and-markets-300338013.html
SOURCE Research and Markets