SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HDI and itSMF USA, two leaders in the world of IT service management, today highlight a list of upcoming FUSION 15 exhibitor announcements, launching a slew of brand new products and services at next week's show. The event's expo floor will feature nearly 60 top exhibitors offering exclusive demonstrations of the latest innovations within the customer service and IT service management fields. Attendees will have an insider's look into the latest tools expected to take the industry by storm. FUSION 15 will take place November 1-4, at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans. For more information and to register, visit ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
Below is a preview of announcements exhibitors will showcase at FUSION 15:
- Acuative (booth 306) will showcase and demo many of the tools, methods and techniques featured in their complete suite of IT Service Management consulting services, including strategic assessment services, policy and process services, functional alignment services, ITSM tool services and analytic/reporting services, to help your company be ready for what's next.
- Advanced Software Products Group, Inc. (booth 517) will be debuting its Offline Access Recovery (OAR) solution for device access while not connected to any network. Enhancements to ASPG's flagship password reset solution, ReACT, will also be presented.
- AXELOS (booth 202) will be providing more details of the forthcoming launch of ITIL Practitioner - the most significant evolution in the ITIL best practice framework in recent years, as well as the new AXELOS Professional Development Programme.
- Axios Systems (booth 711) will showcase the new features that have been introduced in the latest version of their IT Service Management solution, assyst. This leading-edge release focuses on three main themes— user experience, performance and flexibility.
- Bomgar (booth 605) announces Bomgar Remote Support 15.2, offering new capabilities for supporting Linux endpoints, capturing data from remote support sessions, and improving the end-user experience.
- Cherwell (booth 606) announces the newest version of Cherwell Service Management® software. The most notable aspect of the new release is functionality enabling Service Integration and Management (SIAM) and Multi-Sourcing Service Integration (MSI). In addition, it highlights safety, speed, security, and provides new features that increase system transparency and promotes cost and time savings.
- Citrix (booth 309) is proud to announce Citrix Concierge. Citrix Concierge lets your IT team connect instantly with users to provide real-time, in-app support through live video, audio and screen sharing.
- ComAround (booth 218) will be showcasing the latest features of our cloud based knowledge solution, ComAround Zero™, supporting KCS methodology; new ITSM integration capabilities, updated video tool for instant publication of interactive knowledge articles, gamification supported statistics and more.
- EasyVista (booth 602) launches EV Trust initiatives expanding transparency, access, community and ease of business to customers, beginning with EV Connect, the new online community of global customers.
- Everbridge (booth 402) will showcase its latest enterprise applications for the Internet of Things and IT Alerting as well as new IoT capabilities. Demonstrations will highlight how IT Alerting integrates with ITSM platforms and uses automatic escalation of alerts, on-call scheduling and mobile-alerting to automate tasks and keep IT teams collaborative during IT incidents.
- Learn about Flexera Software's (booth 308) new release of App Portal, the Universal Enterprise App Store for desktop, mobile, and cloud applications that enables IT to maintain the control necessary to ensure compliance with licensing agreements and corporate policy while reducing enterprise software costs and maximizing software usage.
- Freshservice (booth 411) will be showcasing new integrations that help DevOps teams manage cloud assets and react to alerts - all from within the Freshservice IT Service Desk. Stop by our booth for a demo of our AWS CloudWatch & PagerDuty Integrations and see how Freshservice can help your DevOps teams drive better business results.
- Global Knowledge (booth 708) will be showcasing an expanded learning services and professional skills portfolio. Roadmaps will be on display demonstrating the path to achieve ITIL certification goals.
- Kelly IT (booth 208) releases new content about ongoing IT workforce trends, data and analytics that helps companies to succeed in IT talent acquisition and retention, featuring proprietary insight from a survey of over ten thousand IT workers globally—see our Knowledge Center for more.
- Kepner-Tregoe (booth 617) will be showcasing its Major Incident and Problem Management/RCA solutions including its new Mindstorm Troubleshooting Simulator and native ServiceNow App for Problem Management.
- Kinetic Data (booth 302) will be showcasing the next generation of service request management. Kinetic Request Next is platform-agnostic and interacts with any ITSM, HR, CRM or other enterprise systems. It features a drag-and-drop interface for building forms, powerful workflow automation, and rapid speed to delivery for any size implementation.
- Kloves Inc. (booth 721) will be showcasing real life examples of IT Service Management, Self Service and Automation applications developed on the ServiceNow platform, with a key focus on the UX experience. The new solutions with automation provided by Kloves Inc., take self-service to a new level.
- Linium (booth 506) will be showcasing its 'art of the possible,' a modernized approach to delivering services across the enterprise via one central portal.
- LogMeIn (booth 221), makers of the LogMeIn Rescue remote support offering, will introduce the latest in their Support of Things initiative – a new support offering aimed at app developers and manufacturers of new connected products.
- Migration Technologies, Inc. (booth 108) will be showcasing the new enhanced portfolio management and resource management functionality to its IBSM Enterprise Management Portfolio solution. This new functionality integrated with the existing services, application, configuration and financial modules, creates a solution that provides a "single pain of glass" driving transparency and intelligent service portfolio management capabilities.
- Monitor 24-7 Inc. (booth 212) will present IncidentMonitor 96 for the first time, with pricing adapted to a very competitive level. A completely revamped interface (web, mobile and windows) combined with an easy to use graphical workflow and service catalogue designer allows for unlimited ITSM process support for any sized organization.
- NetSupport, Inc. (booth 412) will be showcasing its completely refreshed asset management solution, NetSupport DNA v4; offering full inventory, SW metering & license management, SNMP device discovery, enterprise reporting & alerting, SW distribution, endpoint security and best in class desktop & device remote control.
- Northcraft Analytics (booth 704) will demonstrate our newly released BI Applications for IT Support & Operations, which combine data from multiple enterprise IT applications to provide the industry’s only comprehensive balanced scorecard for IT, enabling better business decisions by IT executives.
- Numerify (booth 106) will showcase the newest enhancements to its IT Analytics solution, which provides pre-built, analytic applications that turn IT operational data from ServiceNow and related systems into intelligence and actionable insights for IT management.
- PEOPLECERT (booth 303), a leader in the examinations and certifications industry, is proud to announce the delivery of the new AXELOS qualification, ITIL Practitioner. This new addition is designed to provide professionals with practical guidance on how to introduce, apply & adapt ITIL within an organisation.
- Samanage (booth 312) will showcase a revolutionary way to look into your service performance with BENCHMARK MY SERVICE, a free tool that understands in IT service is everything. This personalized report makes continuous improvement a reality by providing a snapshot of how a service desk compares to industry KPIs.
- SunView Software (booth 714) will be showcasing their newest service management software offerings based on the powerful ChangeGear® platform. Re-engineered with modern agile IT in mind, ChangeGear includes streamlined ITIL+ DevOps release processes, backlog management, issue tracking, and DevOps tool chain integration.
- SysAid Technologies Ltd. (booth 611) is announcing the upcoming launch of a new BI tool with advanced dashboard capabilities aimed at bringing you powerful analytics through more granular reporting on an ultra-intuitive, new UI.
- TOPdesk (booth 406) announces the launch of its Canadian division, an effort to best serve current clients throughout the country. IT expert Eric Mal has been named managing director of the division, responsible for client relations and expanding TOPdesk's Canadian presence. TOPdesk launched it US division in January.
Excitement on the Expo Hall
In addition to the robust lineup of top exhibitors, this year's expo hall will host a range of activities and events including the Welcome Reception sponsored by Linium and ServiceNow, the Networking Reception & Special Prize Giveaway as well as the Expo Prize Giveaway, to name a few. In addition, the event will host live demonstrations through four Solutions Spotlight Sessions hosted by HP, EasyVista, Cherwell Software and ManageEngine.
To view the full conference program, please visit: schedule.servicemanagementfusion.com/list
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical service and support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better connect with customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com.
itSMF Media Contact:
HDI Media Contact: