DUBLIN, October 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oilfield Process Chemicals: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The scope of this study includes only the chemicals used in the upstream part of the oilfield processes. In many cases, what material is in scope and what is out of scope is clear-cut, and materials that are classified as minerals have been excluded. Where it is not so clear (as in the case of insoluble salts or the usage of material produced on-site) judgment has been made by the analysts based on discussions with industry experts. Chemicals in scope have been categorized in three different ways: by process application, by type, and by chemical function.
Both past and current market performance of oilfield process chemicals is assessed. Projected sales for the industry as a whole are forecast by application, type and function and the market is assessed on a worldwide scale. Impacts on the oil and gas industry are explained and the potential effects of political issues, environmental legislation and energy policies are also considered.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for oilfield process chemicals
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) from 2015 through 2021
- Information on how these chemicals impact the challenges associated with drilling deeper, help the industry cope with hotter and higher pressure environments, and affect the drive to recycle and reuse materials
- Analyses of which chemical segments are growing, segments of the market that are contracting, technology challenges the industry is facing, and possible solutions and remedies for those challenges
- Identification of the segments that should experience high growth during the time frame covered
- A look at the challenges that multifunctional and specialty chemicals need to overcome in the near future
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry
Key Topics Covered:
4: Worldwide Industry Structure
5: Political And Regulatory Dimensions
6: Markets By Product Types And Function
7: Markets By Product Function And Manufacturers
8: Markets By Product Application
11: Methods Of Manufacture
12: Company Expertise And Know-How
13: Growth Opportunities
14: Industry Structure
15: Appendix 1: Company Profiles
16: Appendix 2: References
- Advanced Aromatics L.P.
- Air Liquide, L'
- Air Products And Chemicals
- AKZO Nobel
- AL Sanea Chemicals
- Anchor Drilling Fluids Usa Inc.
- Aqua Chemicals
- Ashland Aqualon Functional Ingredients
- Ava S.P.A.
- Baker Hughes Inc,
- Barit Urala
- Baroid Industrial Drilling Products (Halliburton)
- Barzaghi S.R.L.
- Basf Corp.
- Befar Group Co., Ltd
- Borregaard Lignotech
- British Petroleum Corp. (BP)
- Bwa Water Additives
- Bycosin Ab
- Cabot Specialty Fluids Ltd.
- Canadian Energy Services (CES)
- Cebo International B.V. (Cebo Holland B.V.)
- Champion Technologies
- Chengdu Cation Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- Chimec S.P.A.
- China Petroleum Development And Technology Corp. (China National Petroleum Corp. CNPC)
- Clariant Oil Services
- Cnpc Bohai Drilling Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Coastal Chemical Co. Llc
- Croda International Plc
- Cytec Industries
- Dorf Ketal Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Drilling Specialties Co. (Chevronphillips Chemical Co.)
- Dupont De Nemours, E.I.
- Emery Oleochemicals Group
- Enerchem International Inc.
- Engenium Chemicals Corp.
- Environmental Biotechnologies Inc.
- Flek (Llc Flek)
- Gchemical Co.
- Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals Ltd.
- Gulf Coast Chemical
- Gumpro Chem
- Halliburton Co.
- Hebei Huayun Hongye Chemical Corp.
- Hexion Inc.
- Ineos Oligomers
- Innovative Chemical Technologies Canada Ltd. (ICTC)
- Kemira OYJ
- Lamberti S.P.A.
- Lubrizol Corp.
- Marathon Oil Co.
- Marubeni Specialty Chemicals
- Micro BAC
- Midwest Custom Chemicals
- Montello Inc.
- Nalco Champion
- National Chemical And Petroleum Industries
- Navdeep Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Newpark Drilling Fluids
- NUR Chemicals & Engineering Industries Co.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp.
- Oil Chem Technologies (OCT)
- Oppenheimer Biotechnology Inc.
- Production Chemical International Holdings Ltd.
- Puyang Kaili Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Oceanview International Co., Ltd.
- Quimica Apollo S.A. De C.V.
- Ramex AS
- RE Chem Services Gmbh
- Recon Technology
- Reda Oilfield
- Roemex Ltd.
- Sanjel Corp.
- Scomi Anticor S.A.
- Sekisui Specialty Chemicals America Llc
- Setac Chemical Corp.
- Shell Chemicals, Lp
- Shell Internationale Petroleum Mij B.V.
- Shrieve Chemical Group
- SMC Technologies
- Syrgis Performance Chemicals (PCHEM)
- Total S.A.
- Trican Well Service Ltd.
- Unitop Chemicals
- Vasudha Chemicals
- Weatherford International Ltd.
- Well Flow Llc
- Wildcat Chemicals Australia Pty., Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqp8ps/oilfield_process
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/296-billion-global-oilfield-process-chemicals-markets-2015-2021-data-and-estimates---research-and-markets-300337842.html
SOURCE Research and Markets