2nd Annual East Mediterranean and North African Gas Forum
LONDON, November 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Exploring the Commercial and Strategic Opportunities Available in the Region
Following on from the success of the 2012 event, which attracted over 100 key decision makers, the 2nd Annual East Mediterranean and North African Gas Forum will take place in Rome, Italy on 26 - 28 February 2013. It will look at developments within both regions in the last twelve months and explore the opportunities and challenges presented by the current commercial landscape.
The Forum programme covers issues occurring throughout the upstream and midstream gas sectors of this geographic market, particularly addressing recent geopolitical, trade, and intra-region gas infrastructure issues. It will look at recent discoveries and predicted offshore and onshore E&P activity in the region and what implications this will have on the European and global gas market.
Key topics covered at the 2013 event include:
- Assessing the recent political developments for impacted regions and what this means for the future of their energy security
- Identifying the commercial landscape for investment in Cyprus - Which regions are poised to become leading producers for both domestic and export markets?
- Establishing Turkey's plans as the leading hub for transport of gas between Europe and the East Mediterranean countries
- Examining the key challenges, prospects and opportunities for shale gas in North Africa
- Gaining insight to country-specific updates for Algeria, Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Turkey and more
View the full programme at http://www.emnagasforum.com
Our esteemed speaker panel, consisting of over thirty industry experts, includes:
- Yamina Hamdi, Vice-President of Commercial Activities, Sonatrach, Algeria
- Costas Ioannou, Chairman, Natural Gas Public Company of Cyprus (DEFA) Cyprus
- Lord David Howell, Former Minister of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Personal Advisor, Foreign Secretary of State, UK
- Brian O'Cathain, CEO, Petroceltic, Ireland
- Dr. Naji Abi Aad, COO, Petroleb, Lebanon
- Tarek Hassan-Beck, Former Director of Planning, NOC, Libya
- Metin Korucu, Advisor, Exploration Department, TPAO, Turkey
- Ing. Roberto Pirani, Chairman, White Stream Pipeline Company Ltd, UK
The list of speakers can be found at http://www.emnagasforum.com
We are pleased to welcome DNV as a co sponsor of the event.
Notes to the editor:
Follow us on Twitter: @energydmg
LinkedIn: Gastech Specialist Events
For more information about the programme, press enquiries, or to become a partner, contact Michael Cluskey on +44(0)203-615-2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Gastech Specialist Events