2nd Annual Smart Water Leadership Summit, May 6 & 7 2014, To Deliver Premier Discussion About Building Water Safety and Sustainability
NAPERVILLE, Ill., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd Annual Smart Water Leadership Summit will be held May 6 and 7, 2014 at the National Academy of Sciences Building in Washington D.C. This Summit will generate value for its participants by bringing together top leaders to present and discuss best practices, regulatory requirements and leadership regarding building water safety and sustainability. There is no charge to attend either on-site or remote via live streaming video.
To request an invite, go to: http://www.smartwaterleadership.com.
Featured participants include:
- Dean Amhaus, President & CEO, The Water Council
- Matthew J. Arduino, M.S., Dr.P.H., Branch Chief, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dennis Ayers, Vice President of Operations, JLL Beaumont Healthcare
- Marcos d'Avila Bensoussan, President, SETRI, Co-Founder, Green Building Council of Brazil
- Veronica Blette, Chief, WaterSense Branch, U.S. EPA
- David P. Cord, Deputy Director, VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System
- Lisa Daniels, Director, Bureau of Safe Drinking Water, PA Dep. of Environmental Protection
- Mary Ann Dickinson, President and CEO, Alliance for Water Efficiency
- Lisa Wojnarowski Downes, The Nature Conservancy & Alliance for Water Stewardship
- Terry Fair, CHE, CHFM, Corporate Director of Life Safety, Novant Health
- Tom Grubbs, P.E., Senior Environmental Engineer, Office of GW and DW, U.S. EPA
- Emma F. Hooks, Director, EHS and Regulatory Compliance, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Don King, Vice President, Facilities Operations, Kaiser Permanente
- Al Kubly, Section Head of Facilities Operations, Mayo Clinic
- Jon Lonneman, Registered Mechanical Engineer, Mayo Clinic
- Marty Matlock, Ph.D., Executive Director, Office of Sustainability, University of Arkansas
- Philip Matkovsky, Assistant Deputy Under Secretary, Veterans Health Administration
- Bill McCoy, Ph.D., Program Committee Chair and Chief Technology Officer, Phigenics
- Clifton J McLellan, Ph.D., Vice President, Global Water Division NSF International
- Darrell Osterhoudt, Regulatory Affairs Mgr, Assoc. of State Drinking Water Adms.
- Alan Roberson P.E., Director of Federal Relations, American Water Works Association
- Mark Rodgers, Ph.D., Chief, Microbial Contaminants Control Branch, US EPA
- Melissa Gallagher-Rogers, Director, Technical Solutions, U.S. Green Building Council
- Aaron Rosenblatt, Principal, Gordon & Rosenblatt
- Mark Schwartz, CHFM, CHC, Director, Medical Ctr Facility Operations, U. of Rochester
- Paul Snyder, Vice President of Corporate Responsibility, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Matthew Stiene, P.E., Senior Director Plant Engineering Services, Novant Health
- Rob Zimmerman, Senior Channel Manager - Sustainability, Kohler Co.
This is an invitation-only event for smart water thought leaders linked by a common passion to protect human health and conserve water/energy resources. Responsibilities of participants range from corporate operations, water stewardship, facility management, EH&S, engineering, sustainability, regulatory affairs, microbiology, infection prevention, disease prevention, research, government policy and regulation, academia, and related disciplines. Industry sectors include healthcare, hospitality, higher education, retail, commercial real estate, government and manufacturing.
Participants will have the option to attend on-site at the National Academy of Sciences Building or remote via live streaming high definition video. The streaming video will be delivered under login protection to registered guests using any Internet connected device. Video recordings of all sessions will be made available post conference to registered guests.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be provided as an option for a fee for both on-site and remote participants. A pre-conference workshop will be held on May 5 by NSF International covering HACCP For Building Water Systems
SOURCE Phigenics, LLC