3 CEO's to Keynote TMA's People In Energy Summit Addressing Global Talent Management & HSE
NEW YORK CITY, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Talent Management Alliance has announced their keynote speakers for the 4th Annual People in Energy Summit: Talent Management & HSE. People in Energy is the largest human capital conference specifically geared towards the oil and gas industry and is expected to bring over 400 senior Human Resources executives together for 3 days of learning and networking. Scheduled to take place at the Hilton Americas Hotel in Houston, TX, on October 28-30,
Keynotes for this year's event include:
- John Hofmeister, Former President, Shell Oil Company and Chief Executive Officer, Citizens for Affordable Energy
- John Moore, Chief Executive Office, Acorn Energy
- Chris Faulkner, Chief Executive Officer, Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation
People in Energy continues its acclaimed reputation for spotlighting best practices in talent management for the industry hardest hit by the "Big Crew Change" and that faces an ever increasing battle to obtain and develop talent . People in Energy will also provide case studies on best practices in Health, Safety and Environment strategies from a human capital perspective.
The Summit will have three concurrent programs addressing talent development, talent acquisition and HSE; thus, providing attendees with a personalized content experience.
- Ensuring Talent Supply: The global oil and gas production market is dynamic and evolving to meet increasing demand from the world's consumers and businesses. The oil and gas industry faces a shortage of talent that threatens its ability to meet the world's demand for hydrocarbons. This track will look at innovative talent acquisition as a key competitive advantage in the energy marketplace.
- Fueling the Global Leadership Pipeline: A shortage in skilled technical talent has major implications for the industry's entire pipeline of top leadership, which tends to move up from the ranks of experienced managers of skilled technical positions. With what's known as the Big Crew Change looming ahead, companies face an even more significant challenge: crew change at the top. The industry will have to groom tomorrow's leaders quickly from thin ranks. This track will focus on accelerated development programs for high potentials.
- Human Factors in HSE Performance: When a workforce is stretched thin covering just the essential tasks, there are fewer resources available for research and development causing a hamper to innovation and negatively impacting safety and operations. A greener, safer and healthier organization is a strategic tool in fighting the global war for energy talent.
The 2013 People in Energy Summit is made possible by the contributions of many underwriters, including Diamond Sponsor: Select International; Platinum Sponsors: iCIMS, SkillSurvey, Merryck & Co., Westwood & Wilshire; Gold Sponsors: SilkRoad and Profiles International.
To learn more about the event, or to register to attend in person, please visit the-tma.org/oilandenergy
About Talent Management Alliance (TMA)
The Alliance is a knowledge-exchange network dedicated to the advancement of strategic talent management and leadership development practices. Our mission is to provide a resource for business leaders around the world to find information and services to help develop talent and prepare their organizations for growth and increased revenue. For more information, please visit the-tma.org
Karen Rubiano, Talent Management Alliance, 888-339-9599 x513, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Talent Management Alliance
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.