RESTON, Va., Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- With mobile device optimization and intelligence becoming critical for many online strategies, you need to quickly identify trends in mobile device usage and adjust quickly. ScientiaMobile is now providing MOVR Visualization, an extension of its popular Mobile Overview Report (MOVR).
The MOVR Visualization tool provides up-to-date information, tailored to the way you need it. You can:
- Select a timeframe: We provide weekly updates of MOVR data
- Select a region: You can look at the global trends or drill down on a continent
- Select a manufacturer: Select from the world's top 15 device manufacturers
- Select a form factor: Narrow down to Smartphones, Tablets, or Feature phones
- Select a chart type: Trend, Starburst, TreeMap, WorldMap
- Save to image: Download a high-quality PNG of the chart you have generated
- Share via URL: Copy the URL of the chart. That way you can share it easily or dynamically insert it into your own report.
- Download information: Combine the raw information with other data sets for even more insights.
To get full access to MOVR Visualization, you need to register for a free ScientiaMobile account. Current WURFL or ImageEngine customers are already registered. And if you need to analyze your own Web traffic, you can try WURFL InSight that feeds mobile device intelligence into your existing Business Intelligence solution.
For more detail and analysis about mobile device trends, you can also read our MOVR report for 2015 Q3. Please visit our MOVR page and download the complete MOVR report, an infographic, and access the raw data. You can also view our webinar for 2015 Q3 here.
ScientiaMobile provides the industry's most accurate and flexible device intelligence solution. We help customers optimize their mobile web experience, adapt images for mobile devices, deliver device-aware advertising, and collect device analytics. ScientiaMobile sells WURFL, a constantly-updated repository that catalogues thousands of devices and their capabilities and provides access to them via range of API languages. The WURFL framework enables many organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, to effectively design and analyze web experiences for an ever-growing range of smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and game consoles.
CONTACT: Kenneth Jones, 773-575-1629, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/36-of-black-friday-web-purchases-used-smartphones-or-tablets-do-you-have-the-tools-to-optimize-track-mobile-web-experience-300186237.html