LONDON, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This research service identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory trends, and technology trends affecting the global market for silicones in the construction industry. The product segments covered are adhesives/sealants and coatings. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided at a regional level for each segment from 2011 to 2021. At the segment level, analysis focuses on market dynamics for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Further, regional-level application splits are provided for adhesives/sealants and coatings segments. Competitive structure and market share data have been provided for each segment. The base year is 2014 and the forecast period ends in 2021.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the market drivers and restraints?
- What are the regional market trends?
- What are the applications of silicone products in the construction industry? Which applications are growing? What are the focus areas?
- What are the competitive factors for success in the market?
- What new applications will drive the market?
-The global market for silicones in the construction industry is driven by growing demand for energy-efficient solutions needed to construct green buildings.
- The adhesives/sealants segment dominates demand with % of the volumes and is expected to grow to % by the end of the forecast period. Regionally, Asia-Pacific (APAC) dominates demand with a volume share of % and an expected % by 2021.
- Superior properties of silicones such as ultraviolet (UV) resistance, water resistance, and longevity drive adoption in both the adhesives/sealants, and coatings segments. Further, growing regulations and awareness about the need to mitigate the urban heat island phenomenon leads to growing demand for silicone cool-roof coatings in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3224520/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48