BOSTON, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fresh off of recognition at the PR industry's national awards, 360 Public Relations captured 14 awards at the Publicity Club of New England's Bell Ringer awards, making the agency the top winner at this year's competition, which drew entries from 85 organizations. 360PR dominated consumer marketing categories, taking home top Gold and Silver award honors for: Marketing Communications Campaign, Consumer Product Publicity Campaign, Healthcare Service Publicity Campaign, Media Event, Special Event, Feature Placement Magazine, Feature Placement Series, and Organizational Identity Campaign.
The following 360PR campaigns for clients were recognized, some with multiple awards, for their creativity and results:
- Re-Introducing Kretschmer Wheat Germ, an Original Superfood, to the American Kitchen
- Crave Your Calcium with AdoraCalcium.com
- Commuters Use Peapod Mobile to Shop, Scan and Schedule Grocery Deliveries
- Ball Canning: National Can-It Forward Day Reaches and Teaches New Generation of Canners
- Creating New Lather for Alberto VO5
- Bloggers Get Cooking with The Ninja Cooking System
- National Wildlife Federation: Ranger Rick for a New Generation
- National Center for Learning Disabilities: Curbing Americas' Learning Curve about Learning Disabilities
- Dorel Juvenile Group: Racing for Child Safety
- Dorel Juvenile Group: The Intersection of Art and Parenting
- Meet the Mom Next Door: A New Study by The 360PR MomSquad
"It was an inspiring evening for the New England PR community, our team at 360 and, most important, our clients," said 360PR CEO Laura Tomasetti. "We are fortunate to have the kind of clients that let us think big and work as true extensions to their marketing and communications teams to advance their brands and their business and communications objectives."
Earlier this spring at the SABRE Awards, 360PR was recognized as Best Small Agency to Work For and received the Honorable Mention for Boutique Agency of the Year. 360PR also earned the Gold SABRE Award for its "Bloggers Get Cooking with The Ninja Cooking System" program and was a 2013 PRWeek Awards' Finalist for Best Use of Social Media ("Creating New Lather for Alberto VO5") and Best Use of Digital Content ("Live from Muncie, Indiana, It's National Can-It Forward Day"). At PRSA New York's Big Apple Awards, 360's New York office won top honors for campaigns for Groupon's Savored.com and Alberto VO5. Finally, The Boston Business Journal named 360PR to its 2013 lists of Fastest-Growing Private Companies and Best Places to Work.
With offices in Boston and New York, 360 Public Relations' '360' approach integrates a full circle of media – earned, digital and social – to engage audiences on behalf of some of the world's most respected brands and category leaders. 360PR practice areas include Healthy Living, Home & Garden, Parenting, Personal Care, Entertainment & Electronics and Spirits. For more, visit www.360PR.com.
SOURCE 360 Public Relations