BOSTON, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 360PR client campaigns were recognized with 21 different awards in 16 categories at the 2014 Publicity Club of New England Bell Ringer Awards. 360PR was recognized for outstanding work in product publicity, creative media, special events, web site, online publishing and other consumer PR, digital and social media categories. Two of the agency's campaigns for clients were finalists for the very top honor – the Platinum Super Bell Award – with 360PR's virtual holiday baking event for Krusteaz earning that award.
360PR's strong showing at the 2014 Bell Ringer awards follows significant recognition on the national PR stage, including the Gold SABRE Award for Social Media/Social Networking Campaign and being named a finalist for both Creative Agency of the Year and Best Small Agency to Work For at the SABRE Awards. In addition, 360PR took top honors in the Marketing Consumer Products: Food, Beverage & Hospitality category at the Big Apple Awards, held last month in New York, and earned a Bronze Anvil Certificate of Accommodation in the Webcast category.
Highlights of 360PR's work for clients that was recognized at the 2014 Publicity Club of New England Bell Ringer Awards includes:
- Krusteaz: Seize the Holidays – Special Event (Platinum Super Bell Award)
- Safety 1st: World's Largest Car Seat Check – Special Event (Gold Award, Platinum Super Bell Award Finalist)
- Nasoya.com: A Tofu Triumph – Web Site (Gold)
- Wizards of the Coast: Dungeons & Dragons - Trade Feature (Gold)
- Having a 'Ball' on Pinterest – Creative Media Campaign (Gold)
- Vicks Humidifiers: Moisture Map – Healthcare Campaign (Silver)
- Peapod: Kids Give Back – Consumer Affairs Campaign (Silver)
- Honeywell Heaters: America's Coziest Cities – Creative Media Campaign (Silver)
- Honeywell Air Purifiers – Bylined Article (Silver)
- Adora Calcium – Online Newsletter (Silver)
- Safety 1st – Regional Print Feature (Silver)
"We are so grateful to have clients who are true partners and committed to excellence in communication," commented Laura Tomasetti, CEO and founder of 360PR. "Our hats off to the Publicity Club and the many agencies and in-house teams who participated and helped showcase the creativity and vibrancy of the New England PR community."
360 Public Relations is a premier consumer PR and marketing firm, recognized as Boutique Agency of the Year and Creative Agency of the Year Finalist by The Holmes Report and for workplace excellence by PRWeek, The Holmes Report and Boston Business Journal. The agency's '360' approach engages today's consumers online and off to build audience and drive positive outcomes for brands in a range of sectors. 360 Crowd™ offers the agency's clients fully integrated digital and social media services. 360PR has offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. and is a partner in PROI with 100 market-leading independent firms across the globe.
360PR, 360 Public Relations and 360 Crowd are trademarks of 360 Public Relations LLC. ©2014. All Rights Reserved.